Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On 10/20/2020 4:55 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
On 10/20/2020 3:43 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/20/2020 10:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 3:26:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:45:55 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 10/16/2020 7:02 AM, masktard wrote:

Since all Bidentards wear masks and their campaign staff has their
own
mini epidemic going on, we can conclude that masks just don't work.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/harris...s_3540303.html

Let's see?

Kamala has 2 sick staff members who wore masks.

trump has dozens sick who did not wear masks.

Wow! Masks must really work.

Overly simplistic in both cases. Biden's people profess to be taking
all of the precautions and you don't really see them outside the
bubble much. Trump's people are just saying "****it" and not taking
any precautions that I see. they are everywhere.

And we saw the results, thank you.Â* We also have MN health officials
tying
an outbreak of two dozen Covid cases back to attendance at one of
Trump's
death rallies.

And significant association of the Sturgis rally with significant
increases in numerous states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-rally-spread/

President Trump got the Wuhan-19 and 3 days later he was back at work.
A lot like a cold or flu.Â* So much drama.

Like a cold that you spend $200,000 for medical care on.