Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:08 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:08:27 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

03:08??? LOL Trolling time already, you sick senile asshole?

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:14:59 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

03:14??? Do you know NO shame AT ALL, you abnormal 86-year-old trolling
senile pest?

--
JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:11:16 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

03:11??? Just what kind of a sick SWINE are you?

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/5/2020 8:35 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2020 6:14 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible. Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Wrong as always. Healthy people wear them to stay healthy, and non
healthy people wear them to avoid spreading their disease.

But nobody knows for sure they are healthy, so everyone should wear them
when around others until we get this under control. Otherwise, we will
take a LONG time to get the economy working again.

OK is making big progress with their Covid. Yesterday was 2nd only to
6/30 for record new cases. Good job there!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:31:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:41:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.Â* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct.Â* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy. We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Playing the odds. Six months ago it was the common cold and low
incidence. Today it is Corona and a higher incidence.

Not really low incidence. Most people catch colds now and then, from
exactly the same behavior. The Corona is just a more serious
infection. I can say, I don't really get colds these days because I
have been social distancing for about 20 years, doing exactly the same
thing they want us to do now. I was wiping down my airplane seat and
everything I could reach with disinfecting wipes 20 years ago. I keep
hand sanitizer with me and I don't hug strangers. ("hug" being a
euphemism for any real contact).
Now we know, Howie Mandel was right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 03:11:16 +1000, "Joshua Snow"
wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 11:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct.* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Playing the odds.* Six months ago it was the common cold and low
incidence.* Today it is Corona and a higher incidence.

Living is playing the odds every day. We've never worn masks for those
reasons.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:08 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning, and won't wear one, either. I
can't breathe through them. If EVERYONE else is wearing a mask, they
aren't in any danger is I don't wear a mask. Apparently, the mask is
supposed to protect them from catching it. That means there's no reason
for me to wear a mask. They aren't a threat to me, and vice versa.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:11 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/4/2020 3:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2020 12:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/4/2020 9:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are
going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the
future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

Past experiences prove masks don't work.

Ignorantly wrong.

People STILL catch the virus while wearing masks.
Past experience* ^.

Why do you suppose they wear them in the operating room? Because they
prevent infections.

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

Sure, the mask is not 100% as there are other ways to contract it.* If
they did not work, they would not be using them.* They may contact a
dozen patients close up versus you at a little distance.

They?* There are alot of "they's" NOT using them.

Yep, plenty as stupid and pig ignorant as you.

Plenty of people know how to think for themselves vs. being a sheep and
stupidly following other people just because it makes them feel good.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:14 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/4/2020 2:31 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 7/4/2020, Muggles supposed :
On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/4/2020 9:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are
going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the
future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

Past experiences prove masks don't work.

Ignorantly wrong.

People STILL catch the virus while wearing masks.
Past experience* ^.

But not as many do, that is the point.

How do you know

By doing some rigorous scientific research.

You can't prove something did NOT happen because of X, Y, or Z. You can
only postulate.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Because it's a much better way to go a long way than in a car, stupid.

Have fun driving to europe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/5/2020 11:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible. Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct. Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy. We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Playing the odds. Six months ago it was the common cold and low
incidence. Today it is Corona and a higher incidence.

Living is playing the odds every day.

And there are lots of ways of reducing the risk of dying soon.

We've never worn masks for those reasons.

Plenty did during the spanish flu pandemic even in the USA.

And the absolute vast bulk of those testing and taking care
of those who are infected with the virus do so today too.

Yeah, yeah, none of those have a clue and some fool
bible basher knows far more than any of those do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Not everyone owns a car. Some people have to take a bus to buy
groceries.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning,

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

and won't wear one, either.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

I can't breathe through them.

Bull**** you cant.

If EVERYONE else is wearing a mask, they
aren't in any danger is I don't wear a mask.

Wrong as always if you are infected.

Apparently, the mask is supposed
to protect them from catching it.

And that's why those doing the testing and
looking after those who are infected wear them.

That means there's no reason for me to wear a mask.

Wrong, as always. No mask is perfect.

They aren't a threat to me, and vice versa.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Something you clearly are too stupid to manage.

vs. being a sheep and stupidly following other
people just because it makes them feel good.

Actually because it reduces the risk of getting infected, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Wrong, as always. I can and have proved every day
that the sun didn't fail to come up again, yesterday,
the day before and the day before that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 05:29 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:29:49 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

05:29??? The first two hours of your clinically insane trolling already
over, you subnormal 86-year-old trolling senile idiot? LOL

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:38:58 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

05:38 already??? STILL some 18 hours of your clinically insane trolling
ahead of you, you subnormal senile 86-year-old swin?

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:42:52 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/5/2020 9:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

They do often, all over the world. And in a pandemic, it is perfectly
legal to require them to slow the spread of disease.

AND despite wearing masks all over the world, people STILL get the virus.

Correct.* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Liar!
https://www.history.com/news/1918-sp...ing-resistance

Wrong ... we've NEVER known if a stranger anywhere is healthy or sick.
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning,

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

No, I'm ACTUALLY an informed woman who makes valid decisions based on a
plethora of information.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Proving something that did happen, isn't the same thing as proving a
negative.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:44:29 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning,

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

No,

Yep.

I'm ACTUALLY an informed woman

Nope, one so stupid that you are incapable of being informed.

who makes valid decisions

Nope, stupid decisions.

based on a plethora of information.

None of which you are actually capable of comprehending.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2020 3:02 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 11:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct.* Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy.* We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Playing the odds.* Six months ago it was the common cold and low
incidence.* Today it is Corona and a higher incidence.

Living is playing the odds every day. We've never worn masks for those
reasons.

I like to have the odds in my favor. I don't frequent casinos either as
I know the odds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

I can prove that there is no elephant in the room I am currently in either

And that there is no 747 in this room either.

And you keep proving that you don't have anything viable between your ears
too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

If you're in the room you can SEE (empirical evidence) what is/isn't
there. That's not proving a negative.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible. Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Zorro and The Lone Ranger were healthy enough, so there goes your
theory.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent
patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Zorro and The Lone Ranger were healthy enough, so there goes your theory.

They wore masks over their eyes that had eye holes in them.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles brought next idea :

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

The Sun didn't not come up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 06:27:53 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 06:31:21 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
"MID: .com"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Corse that's proving that there is no elephant in the room.

And I can prove that Hitlary didn't become prez last time too.

And that you don't have a viable brain too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 07:06:18 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible. Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct. Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

Or, to get right down to it - if YOU are - - - - - You could be
feeling good today and on a respirator fighting for your life by July
21 - - -
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2020 1:23 PM, Bob F wrote:

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

The reason they started wearing them in surgery was to prevent
patients
from getting infections. They WORK!

YET, people still get infections from surgeries.

Your point?* Should we do away with all protection?

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible.* Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Zorro and The Lone Ranger were healthy enough, so there goes your theory.

They wore masks over their eyes that had eye holes in them.

But, they wore masks, *that* is the important thing.

Okay, Spiderman then.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles brought next idea :

On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

And it was still there up to just over 8 minutes ago too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:18:56 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If you are not going to a kissy face bar, why in the **** would you
get on a train, bus or plane?

Because it's a much better way to go a long way than in a car, stupid.

Have fun driving to europe.

Why the **** would I want to go to Europe?
As for flying, when it is safe again, I might give it a shot but that
is not going to be any time soon.