Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/5/2020 12:08 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning,

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

and won't wear one, either.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

I can't breathe through them.

Bull**** you cant.

If EVERYONE else is wearing a mask, they
aren't in any danger is I don't wear a mask.

Wrong as always if you are infected.

Apparently, the mask is supposed
to protect them from catching it.

And that's why those doing the testing and
looking after those who are infected wear them.

That means there's no reason for me to wear a mask.

Wrong, as always. No mask is perfect.

They aren't a threat to me, and vice versa.

Wrong, as always.