Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/5/2020 11:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 10:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They use masks when people need surgery, or are susceptible. Healthy
people don't wear masks just for the sake of it, and don't wear them
around other healthy people.

Correct. Problem is, you don't know if that stranger at the store is
healthy.

For perpetuity we've NEVER known if that stranger at the store is
healthy. We've never made people wear masks for that reason.

Playing the odds. Six months ago it was the common cold and low
incidence. Today it is Corona and a higher incidence.

Living is playing the odds every day.

And there are lots of ways of reducing the risk of dying soon.

We've never worn masks for those reasons.

Plenty did during the spanish flu pandemic even in the USA.

And the absolute vast bulk of those testing and taking care
of those who are infected with the virus do so today too.

Yeah, yeah, none of those have a clue and some fool
bible basher knows far more than any of those do.