Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/5/2020 2:44 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/5/2020 12:14 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/4/2020 2:31 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 7/4/2020, Muggles supposed :
On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/4/2020 9:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely
upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are
going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the
future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

Past experiences prove masks don't work.

Ignorantly wrong.

People STILL catch the virus while wearing masks.
Past experience* ^.

But not as many do, that is the point.

How do you know

By doing some rigorous scientific research.

You can't prove something did NOT happen because of X, Y, or Z.* You can
only postulate.

Wrong, as always. I can and have proved every day
that the sun didn't fail to come up again, yesterday,
the day before and the day before that.

Proving something that did happen, isn't the same thing as proving a
negative.

--
Maggie