Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/5/2020 12:08 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Healthy people don't wear masks just for the sake of it,

Those with even half a clue do in situations where social
distancing isn't feasible like on planes or trains or buses.

I've not worn a mask since the beginning, and won't wear one, either. I
can't breathe through them. If EVERYONE else is wearing a mask, they
aren't in any danger is I don't wear a mask. Apparently, the mask is
supposed to protect them from catching it. That means there's no reason
for me to wear a mask. They aren't a threat to me, and vice versa.

--
Maggie