Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/10/2018 9:27 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 3/10/2018 at 5:59:59 AM, dvus wrote:

On 3/10/2018 7:54 AM, Joe wrote:
On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not.Â* Thanks for sharing
your opinions!

LOL!
Did you sleep through History class?Â* What is the number one tool
used to secure freedom from tyranny?

It sure as hell wasn't billy clubs or whatever else liberals think is
sufficient for citizens to protect themselves with. I'll take the
same weaponry the liberal elites allow their armed security teams to
have.

Your hyperbole and histrionics aside, when the nation changes the laws,
using constitutional due process, that is when we will find out just
who the law abiding gun owners really are.

Afraid to answer the questions?

Will you be able to sidestep a do-bad who breaks into your home at 2am as well?

Do you think do-bads will stop if guns are made illegal?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2018 7:54 AM, Joe wrote:
[...]

It is you who are sidestepping issues. I have advocated eliminating,
from civilian ownership, semi-automatic weapons and those with
removable magazines.

You have translated that into the criminalization of all weapons.

There is simply no need for semi-automatic weapons and others with
removable magazines, in the hands of civilians.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:54:12 -0500, Joe wrote:

On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?* What is the number one tool used to secure freedom from tyranny?

That's exactly the point. Lefties don't *want* you to protect
yourself from tyranny. Government is *always* good, don't you know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 6:54:16 AM UTC-6, Joe wrote:
On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?Â* What is the number one tool used to secure freedom from tyranny?

You're wasting your time on Dove Anus. It's one of the "Useful Idiots" that the Commiecrat elite leads around by the nose ring. The elite Dove Anus worships live in luxury while the peasants live in poverty because only the serfs must sacrifice to save the planet. Dove Anus believe guns have cooties that will infect you and turn you into a crazed mass murderer. Dove Anus is willing to give up its Second Amendment rights but it wants yours taken away at gunpoint. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 08:59:59 -0500, dvus wrote:

On 3/10/2018 7:54 AM, Joe wrote:
On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not.* Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?* What is the number one tool used
to secure freedom from tyranny?

It sure as hell wasn't billy clubs or whatever else liberals think is
sufficient for citizens to protect themselves with. I'll take the same
weaponry the liberal elites allow their armed security teams to have.

nerve gas?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 09:29:18 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 6:54:16 AM UTC-6, Joe wrote:
On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?* What is the number one tool used to secure freedom from tyranny?

You're wasting your time on Dove Anus. It's one of the "Useful Idiots" that the Commiecrat elite leads around by the nose ring. The elite Dove Anus worships live in luxury while the peasants live in poverty because only the serfs must sacrifice to save the planet. Dove Anus believe guns have cooties that will infect you and turn you into a crazed mass murderer. Dove Anus is willing to give up its Second Amendment rights but it wants yours taken away at gunpoint. o_O

The reason they don't like AR15s is because they're black.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:58:38 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 3/10/2018 at 9:40:48 AM, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:04:00 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

Actually, it is my business and, my right to try and change laws and
the constitution if necessary. It is a side benefit that
exercising my rights as citizen is so infuriating to people such as
yourself.

No it is certainly not. SCOTUS decided that some time back.

In that case, you have nothing to worry about, other than some dickhead
with semi-automatic weapons killing your grandchildren while they are
attending school, church, concerts or while at work.

The above is typical of what passes as leftist "logic".

You're the one who's ****ing in his pants because of my choice.
Lefties don't like free will, yet trust government implicitly.
Amazing.

I trust the Us military, even under an autocratic moron like Trump, far
more than I trust millions of irrational idiots who are reinforcing
their failing manhood with semi-automatic weapons.

You're an idiot, too, but the military has nothing to do with the
price of rice.

If as you say, people such as myself are wasting our time and cannot
change anything, then you should not be reacting as emotionally and
irrationally as you are.

You are. You're the minority and it takes a super-majority to amend
the Constitution. Though leftists don't care about the Constitution.
It's just a piece of paper with scribblings of old white guys on it.

Calm down and remember, I and others like me are going to fail. Or are
we? Time will tell.

I'm perfectly calm. Leftists are the ones who constantly have to have
their hair on fire to be "happy".

LOL!

"They're coming to take me away, ha, ha!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/10/2018 at 9:40:48 AM, wrote:

[...]

Perhaps it will take some troubled person like Cruz being able to walk into a gun store, buy a gun and kill people close to you to change your mind. Most Americans don't need to, we see the escalating mass shootings and want reasonable gun laws across America. That would be a law where the local police issued the permits to buy a gun after a background check. If FL had the law NJ has had for 40 years, Cruz would not have been able to walk in to a gun store and buy guns.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:54:12 -0500, Joe wrote:

On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?*

What is the number one tool used to secure freedom from tyranny?

The human brain?

If you are talking about military tools which changed history.

The horse, silk shirt, bow and arrow, chain mail, spear, sword, mace.
axe come to mind.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 03/11/2018 01:27 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:54:12 -0500, Joe wrote:

On 3/10/2018 6:07 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Change is coming, whether you like it or not. Thanks for sharing your
opinions!

LOL!

Did you sleep through History class?
What is the number one tool used to secure freedom from tyranny?

The human brain?

If you are talking about military tools which changed history.

The horse, silk shirt, bow and arrow, chain mail, spear, sword, mace.
axe come to mind.

The Polish cavalry did so well against Panzern. In truth I think that
meme was mostly propaganda and the Poles were better equipped than a
bunch of war horses.

I have several iron horses, bows, edged weapons, and axes. I probably
could whip up a mace in short order. I suppose you want me to turn those
in too?

btw, what is the status of bows in the UK?
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:29:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:

[...]

Why would I want you to turn anything in?

What's an iron horse?

btw, what is the status of bows in the UK?

Archery is a sport. Hunting is banned.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 03/11/2018 01:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Why would I want you to turn anything in?

You seem to advocate strict gun control. Why not ax control? My
ancestors were very big on axes.

What's an iron horse?

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/ir...torcycle-club/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTE3zkReyuc

btw, what is the status of bows in the UK?

Archery is a sport. Hunting is banned.

Do you have to keep your bows safety locked up at the archery club? Or
does the government trust you to keep them at home and not skewer the
odd French invader?

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 15:29:40 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/11/2018 01:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Why would I want you to turn anything in?

You seem to advocate strict gun control. Why not ax control? My
ancestors were very big on axes.

I suspect mine just picked up the nearest billhook.

What's an iron horse?

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/ir...torcycle-club/

So , are you a member of this club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTE3zkReyuc

btw, what is the status of bows in the UK?

Archery is a sport. Hunting is banned.

Do you have to keep your bows safety locked up at the archery club? Or
does the government trust you to keep them at home and not skewer the
odd French invader?

Longbow practice was mandatory up to 1960.

It's illegal to be found drunk in charge of a cow. No bull. Maximum
penalty 40 shillings.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 03/11/2018 05:06 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 15:29:40 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/11/2018 01:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Why would I want you to turn anything in?

You seem to advocate strict gun control. Why not ax control? My
ancestors were very big on axes.

I suspect mine just picked up the nearest billhook.

But an axe is so much handier:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_axe

It's interesting that Harold's forces were armed with axes and may have
carried the day in his battle with Harald. Unfortunately a French arrow
in the eye did in Harold. Have to keep up with technology.

What's an iron horse?

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/ir...torcycle-club/

So , are you a member of this club?

I'm not much of a joiner. I don't think that group is active around here
anyway. Mostly I see the random Bandito and I understand the Outlaws
have a presence east of the divide.

The Hell's Angels came here in 2000 for their vacation run.

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-r...43af54a29.html

It should be noted that the 100 people arrested in the police riot were
local kids, not Angels. The police chief had went into full panic mode
and imported some Mormon cops from St. George Utah who were utter
assholes. Among other things they beat up the reporter for the local
paper and dropped the people they arrested off at the jail with no
paperwork. I spent the weekend hoping they could tell an Angel from an
average citizen on a Harley. The Angels picked up a few traffic tickets.
All in all they were a lot more civilized than when the BMW club came to
town.

After the dust settled, the police chief was fired. It seems it is
illegal in this state to import out of state cops for enforcement
duties. He was a pretty nice guy but there are groups that make a living
informing local police about the extreme danger of gangs and he
swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. He saw MS-13 behind every tree when
a couple of local kiddies tagged a couple of bridge abutments.

Longbow practice was mandatory up to 1960.

Good idea. Those old archers must have been something even if they were
volley firing. I just bought a compound because the 75% let-off sounded
good to these old joints and sinews. I don't even want to think about a
100# bow.

Considering a good archer could loose ten or twelve arrows per minute
they were a good assault weapon for their day. Considering a Brown Bess
could get off about three shots a minute, they were somewhat of a
regression. That's disregarding that the only sighting was sort of
squinting over the bayonet lug and the trigger pull would make a grown
man weep.

It's illegal to be found drunk in charge of a cow. No bull. Maximum
penalty 40 shillings.

The US has a wide range of weird laws that people dredge up for laughs.
That's the problem with having laws coming out your ears; everyone
becomes a lawbreaker and soon enough you figure in for a penny, in for a
pound.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:57:34 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 28/02/2018 14:47, Dove Tail wrote:
Bod wrote:

On 28/02/2018 13:53, Dove Tail wrote:
dvus wrote:

Yes, that's why intelligent people want armed protection for them
in the future. I don't expect you to understand the premise.

They had "armed protection" and it was completely worthless.

Do any of these gun nuts have any rational thinking?
There were 4 armed police there.

I don't consider the gun enthusiasts to be nuts, the same way I don't
consider those who are against civilian owned firearms to be nuts.

However, a lot of people can be impractical and they can
compartmentalize their solutions to problems.

Because the ownership of semiautomatic weapons has gotten out of
control in this country, it probably is necessary to provide far
greater security in all public and semi-public venues, possibly for
several decades. This will become ridiculously expensive and actually,
the private security business is a growing sector of our economy, sadly.

In the meantime, as you know, it is my opinion that our nation needs to
force the semiautomatic genie back into the bottle. I for one do not
want to see the USA become a nation like Israel or Nigeria, who have
soldiers and police on every city corner all carrying automatic
weapons, having police snipers at concerts with millimeter wave radar
to detect the origins of bullets from evil snipers, or heavily armed
security guards in all of our houses of worship,, shopping malls and
airports.

If I were tasked with making America great, I would eliminate these
weapons of mass murder and make it very difficult for anyone to obtain
anything but sporting and realistic home defense firearms. It would
take years to get these weapons out of private hands, but, it could be
done. I would do a lot of other things too, but that is another topic.

I understand your thinking and your idea could certainly help, but of
course this is where we both differ.

I can never understand the need for any kind of weapon for protection.
Especially being allowed to carry a handgun around.
But of course we come from different cultures.

That's right, we're human and they're apes.

Hold that thought as the silverback tears your arm off and beats you
about the head with it. Humans are such delicate little creatures.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:42:44 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Hold that thought as the silverback tears your arm off and beats you
about the head with it. Humans are such delicate little creatures.

You just can't resist the filthy ******'s unwashed cock, eh, cocksucker?
BG