Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/10/2018 at 9:40:48 AM, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:04:00 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

Actually, it is my business and, my right to try and change laws and
the constitution if necessary. It is a side benefit that
exercising my rights as citizen is so infuriating to people such as
yourself.

No it is certainly not. SCOTUS decided that some time back.

In that case, you have nothing to worry about, other than some dickhead
with semi-automatic weapons killing your grandchildren while they are
attending school, church, concerts or while at work.

You're the one who's ****ing in his pants because of my choice.
Lefties don't like free will, yet trust government implicitly.
Amazing.

I trust the Us military, even under an autocratic moron like Trump, far
more than I trust millions of irrational idiots who are reinforcing
their failing manhood with semi-automatic weapons.

If as you say, people such as myself are wasting our time and cannot
change anything, then you should not be reacting as emotionally and
irrationally as you are.

Calm down and remember, I and others like me are going to fail. Or are
we? Time will tell.

LOL!

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"