Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/10/2018 at 2:04:13 PM, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:58:38 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Calm down and remember, I and others like me are going to fail. Or
are we? Time will tell.

I'm perfectly calm. Leftists are the ones who constantly have to have
their hair on fire to be "happy".

Glad to read you are calm. I will continue pursuing drastic change
with regard to civilian ownership of certain kinds of firearms and you
can continue hoping that I and others like me will fail.

Unfortunately, the mass shootings will continue and will likely become
worse. Each coffin changes a lot of opinions, the coffins of children
have an exponential impact.

LOL!

"They're coming to take me away, ha, ha!"

You wrote that, not me. However, I would not be surprised if they were.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"