Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 5:04:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:58:38 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 3/10/2018 at 9:40:48 AM, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:04:00 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"

Actually, it is my business and, my right to try and change laws and
the constitution if necessary. It is a side benefit that
exercising my rights as citizen is so infuriating to people such as
yourself.

No it is certainly not. SCOTUS decided that some time back.

In that case, you have nothing to worry about, other than some dickhead
with semi-automatic weapons killing your grandchildren while they are
attending school, church, concerts or while at work.

The above is typical of what passes as leftist "logic".

You're the one who's ****ing in his pants because of my choice.
Lefties don't like free will, yet trust government implicitly.
Amazing.

I trust the Us military, even under an autocratic moron like Trump, far
more than I trust millions of irrational idiots who are reinforcing
their failing manhood with semi-automatic weapons.

You're an idiot, too, but the military has nothing to do with the
price of rice.

If as you say, people such as myself are wasting our time and cannot
change anything, then you should not be reacting as emotionally and
irrationally as you are.

You are. You're the minority and it takes a super-majority to amend
the Constitution. Though leftists don't care about the Constitution.
It's just a piece of paper with scribblings of old white guys on it.

Calm down and remember, I and others like me are going to fail. Or are
we? Time will tell.

I'm perfectly calm. Leftists are the ones who constantly have to have
their hair on fire to be "happy".

Perhaps it will take some troubled person like Cruz being able to walk into a gun store, buy a gun and kill people close to you to change your mind. Most Americans don't need to, we see the escalating mass shootings and want reasonable gun laws across America. That would be a law where the local police issued the permits to buy a gun after a background check. If FL had the law NJ has had for 40 years, Cruz would not have been able to walk in to a gun store and buy guns.