Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Sheriff Offers Free Gun Training

On 3/10/2018 at 8:47:13 AM, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 16:42:25 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

If you want to defend yourself and your family, go hunting, engage
in marksmanship sports and give pause to tyrants, non-semi-automatic
weapons are extremely effective

None of your ****ing business, of course.

Actually, it is my business and, my right to try and change laws and
the constitution if necessary. It is a side benefit that exercising my
rights as citizen is so infuriating to people such as yourself.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"