Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) A Gun is a Gun is a Gun! Now gimme the money . . .

http://www.brokencountry.com/index.p...h-caulking-gun

June 19, 2010 · 6:01 am

Man tries to hold up gas station with caulking gun

This guy must be a moron. He not only tried to rob a gas station with a
caulking gun, but he was so stupid that he picked up a man he thought
was a woman and still lives with his mommy. Worlds dumbest criminals
should feature this guy on their show.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man accused of injuring a gas
station clerk while attempting to rob him with a caulk gun.

The suspect fled the scene in the company of a transgender prostitute
he’d picked up earlier in the evening, according to an affidavit issued
by the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

The affidavit says the clerk, Johnnie Limuel, 68, told police that a man
dressed in women’s clothing entered the Speedy Stop on East 51st Street
around 4 a.m. June 7 and bought a pack of cigarettes and $5 worth of
gas, the affidavit said.

Just after he walked out to a red pickup truck at a gas pump, another
man — who police later identified as Jose Alejandro Romero, 17 — walked
into the store with a caulk gun partially visible under a white t-shirt,
the affidavit said.

The man pointed the caulk gun at Limuel and demanded money, the
affidavit said.
Limuel told police he thought it was a joke when he saw the caulk gun,
but the assailant continued to demand money, the affidavit said.

The man struck Limuel with the caulk gun after he could not open the
cash drawer, the affidavit said, then Limuel struck back, hitting the
man with a plastic trash can.

The assailant left the store without any money and sped off in the red
pickup truck, the affidavit said.

The other man, later identified as Kenneth Williams, a transgender
prostitute, told police that Romero had picked him up from the street
before the attempted robbery, the affidavit said.

Williams spent the night driving around with Romero as he got money from
several locations including his mobile home to buy and smoke crack, the
affidavit said.

It was during this time that Williams suggested they stop at a gas
station, because he wanted to buy cigarettes, the affidavit said.

Police confirmed Romero’s identity yesterday when they visited his
mobile home where his mother also lives, the affidavit said.

Police have not arrested Romero, who has been charged with aggravated
robbery, the affidavit said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2016 2:00 AM, wrote:
http://www.brokencountry.com/index.p...h-caulking-gun

June 19, 2010 · 6:01 am

Man tries to hold up gas station with caulking gun

This guy must be a moron. He not only tried to rob a gas station with a
caulking gun, but he was so stupid that he picked up a man he thought
was a woman and still lives with his mommy. Worlds dumbest criminals
should feature this guy on their show.

I heard a report of a robber who tried to hold up a
store with a chain saw. Things started to go bad when
the clerk noticed the saw was not plugged in.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 05 May 2016 02:00:23 -0400, wrote:

Man tries to hold up gas station with caulking

Give me all your money or I will plug you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 05 May 2016 11:40:02 -0400, wrote:

Man tries to hold up gas station with caulking

Give me all your money or I will plug you?

_Police: Man Robbed Bank Disguised As Tree_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IIk8wGdgBQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default f (OT) A Gun is a Gun is a Gun! Now gimme the money . . .

On Thu, 5 May 2016 14:53:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I guess we will soon need to re-name them to a "caulking tool" and
remove the word "gun", to eliminate the confusion for stupid
criminals.....

In our business we use an item to blow material into the mods. For years
they were called "fill guns", an air operated plunger and venturi. Most
come from Europe and after a couple of shipments got held up in customs,
the industry started using "fill injectors"

Good thing they didn't take away your staple guns.

The world is better off, having and using guns. Squirt guns are a good
example. Spray guns work a bit different.

I like the bean bags used in 37mm Stun guns (secretly lead bird shot).

Next round is a hard rubber ball bouncer or a gas...(stingers)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would anyone build a bank that looked like a tree?

Why knot? Maybe cater to tree-huggers? You wood probably want a branch for arborists too.
Maybe even open a bank to store carbon dioxide?

Wooden that make it rather hard to find?

Knot if you spruced it up.

Imagine some poor ******* depositing his life savings there and then they go and remodel the bank?

They'd be stumped, fir sure!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 6 May 2016 13:46:06 -0500, Sam E
wrote:

If you think of all the tools that use the word "GUN", home repair must
be the most dangerous thing a person can do.

Lets see,
caulking gun
screw gun
nail gun
soldering gun
staple gun
grease gun
blow gun
(and I know there are more, but cant think of them right now)

heat gun?

..22 cal powder actuated fastener guns - drive fasteners into concrete
or steel I-Beam for framing walls. ("Ramset")

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/zbokyjw
Posted to alt.home.repair

snipped

What's really goofy, is that the only tool that actually fires a 22cal
shell, (into concrete), is called a "Powder actuated tool". Those tools
actually are a "gun" of sorts.....

These guns require pressure against the surface. You cannot point it
at you head and expect it to work as a gun to harm yourself in
suicide.

You can bypass safeties in framing guns and shoot at rabbits from the
roof on a new construction home. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2016 3:50 PM, Oren wrote:

You can bypass safeties in framing guns and shoot at rabbits from the
roof on a new construction home. :-)

I've never tried bypassing safeties, but
I'm sure they would be fun.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2016 2:50 PM, Oren wrote:
snipped

What's really goofy, is that the only tool that actually fires a 22cal
shell, (into concrete), is called a "Powder actuated tool". Those tools
actually are a "gun" of sorts.....

These guns require pressure against the surface. You cannot point it
at you head and expect it to work as a gun to harm yourself in
suicide.

Not easily, but I saw the aftermath of a goof who managed that trick ONCE!

Suicidal doper/contractor. Family turned in all his firearms and three
days later found him in the garage. He nailed it! Think it was a Hilti
if I recall correctly.

You can bypass safeties in framing guns and shoot at rabbits from the
roof on a new construction home. :-)

No thanks, I'll use my Gamo Whisper .177 cal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

snipped

What's really goofy, is that the only tool that actually fires a 22cal
shell, (into concrete), is called a "Powder actuated tool". Those tools
actually are a "gun" of sorts.....

These guns require pressure against the surface. You cannot point it
at you head and expect it to work as a gun to harm yourself in
suicide.

You can bypass safeties in framing guns and shoot at rabbits from the
roof on a new construction home. :-)

Yeah, one can actually nail the knee using a framing gun. We've had to
rescue about 4 or 5 from construction or roofing sites. Most of the time the
nails can be removed without serious damage-but I ain't volunteering to this
evolution.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Not easily, but I saw the aftermath of a goof who managed that trick ONCE!

Suicidal doper/contractor. Family turned in all his firearms and three
days later found him in the garage. He nailed it! Think it was a Hilti
if I recall correctly.

I heard that George Zimmerman tried to sell
the pistol that saved his life when he was
attacked by Trayvon Martin. Wonder if the
Hilti owner's estate might be able to sell
his nail gun?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

Not easily, but I saw the aftermath of a goof who managed that trick ONCE!

Suicidal doper/contractor. Family turned in all his firearms and three
days later found him in the garage. He nailed it! Think it was a Hilti
if I recall correctly.

I heard that George Zimmerman tried to sell
the pistol that saved his life when he was
attacked by Trayvon Martin. Wonder if the
Hilti owner's estate might be able to sell
his nail gun?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..He is not stupid he purchase for $100.00 and selling it for 5,000.00
How can he go wrong I would like make that kind profit.