Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Never say "Gimme a Break"

"Gimme a Break"

This is the one expression you NEVER use in an auto service garage.
Don't matter if you spell it "break" or "brake", it sounds the same, and
some doofuss WILL surely hand you a brake shoe or pad. This is
guaranteed!!!!

-----
This message was originally authored by:
Mother Superior - (Named "Les") (She's head mechanic at the convent)
When asked how she knew this, she replied - "NUN of your business"!
Then I asked her for a sip of her wine, and she replied: "NUN for you"
I replied, "you *could* be more friendly......"
She just said: "Father Matthew isn't here yet, but it's time for church
NUN-the-Les."

I just walked away, knowing I wouldn't get NUN.