Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default f (OT) A Gun is a Gun is a Gun! Now gimme the money . . .

Oren posted for all of us...

snipped

What's really goofy, is that the only tool that actually fires a 22cal
shell, (into concrete), is called a "Powder actuated tool". Those tools
actually are a "gun" of sorts.....

These guns require pressure against the surface. You cannot point it
at you head and expect it to work as a gun to harm yourself in
suicide.

You can bypass safeties in framing guns and shoot at rabbits from the
roof on a new construction home. :-)

Yeah, one can actually nail the knee using a framing gun. We've had to
rescue about 4 or 5 from construction or roofing sites. Most of the time the
nails can be removed without serious damage-but I ain't volunteering to this
evolution.

--
Tekkie