Posted to alt.home.repair
tony944 tony944 is offline

Default (OT) A Gun is a Gun is a Gun! Now gimme the money . . .

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

Not easily, but I saw the aftermath of a goof who managed that trick ONCE!

Suicidal doper/contractor. Family turned in all his firearms and three
days later found him in the garage. He nailed it! Think it was a Hilti
if I recall correctly.

I heard that George Zimmerman tried to sell
the pistol that saved his life when he was
attacked by Trayvon Martin. Wonder if the
Hilti owner's estate might be able to sell
his nail gun?

--
..
Christopher A. Young