Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stormin Norman

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:08:55 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

Last time he was here was a couple months ago. He said he would be
busy for a few days putting up a new prefab steel building that had
been delivered. That is the last I heard of him. Just like he showed
up one day, so too was he gone. How real or old he really was, who
knows.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know he was 92
years old so maybeÂ* . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

+1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 11:52 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know he was 92
years old so maybeÂ* . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

+1

Also have both filtered but when they creep into a thread that somebody
responds to I will see them. Have not noted Norman, maybe his dementia
has taken its toll.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 12:23 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2018 11:52 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know he was 92
years old so maybeÂ* . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

+1

Also have both filtered but when they creep into a thread that somebody
responds to I will see them.Â* Have not noted Norman, maybe his dementia
has taken its toll.

But less often than the constant viewing of their whiny topic starting,
Trump hating, pathetic tripe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 6:49 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting our
new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we adopted,
and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he

was 92 years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting

our new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we
adopted, and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or campaign
official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

+1, you hit the nail on the head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 10:56 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
[...]

You're really in LaLa land, aren't you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know
he was 92 years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy
getting our new building in order, taking care of some new,
critters we adopted, and, of course, waiting for the outcome of
Bob Mueller's investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or campaign
official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

You're really in LaLa land, aren't you?

Norman's comments were well reasoned. You on the other hand are
behaving butthurt.

Mueller has indicted and or convicted four people associated with the
Trump team, all the people are in hot water for their activities or for
lying about activities pertaining to Russia and, it appears that
Mueller is preparing multiple cases for obstruction of justice,
conspiracy and money laundering.

Of course, none of us will know for sure until Mueller is ready to
present his findings, but with the four people mentioned above, it
isn't looking very good for the Trumpia cabal.

Right now, it is looking good for the survival of the republic and bad
for Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 11:13:18 -0800, Frank wrote:

[...]

How many on Mueller's Team have been removed?

I turned over a few rocks, and found the Fake General nymshifting. All
he does is parrot the left's agenda. Never looks at the faults in his
own house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he

was 92 years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting

our new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we
adopted, and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or campaign
official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

+1, you hit the nail on the head.

Get your tongue out of the phony; Fake General's ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:23:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2018 11:52 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know he was 92
years old so maybeÂ* . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

+1

Also have both filtered but when they creep into a thread that somebody
responds to I will see them. Have not noted Norman, maybe his dementia
has taken its toll.

Which helps explains how you trumpets become cultists. Anything that
isn't positive about Trump, anything that you don't want to hear, you
just block out. You can't stand the truth, so you wind up getting all
your "news" and "facts" from
loon sources that just keep you drinking your own bath water. Pretty
soon it's "All hail Dear Leader Trump", time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If there is a big payday coming that brings the whole house of Trump
down, I'm convinced it's in what went on at Deutsch Bank. For Trump
to be getting a major portion of his financing from the private banking
side of DB at the same time that part of the bank was essentially taken
over by the Russians to launder money, is just too much of a coincidence.
And note that it's not disputable as fact that Trump got financing from
there and that DB has admitted to money laundering for Russia, to the tune
of $10 bil and that they have already paid half a billion in fines.
And it would explain Trump fondness for Russia and Putin, a very bizarre
spectacle, that so far has been unexplained. Mueller is reportedly
subpoenaing records and working on that angle. I suspect before long
we'll be hearing the Donald say, "But I didn't know that's where the
money was coming from......"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:38:59 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
[...]

Well, at least Mueller removed them, didn't he? He learned about some
political, anti-Trump mesgs going back and forth, he acted. Compare that
with the methods of Dear Leader Trump. All he does is lie and deny.

I turned over a few rocks, and found the Fake General nymshifting. All
he does is parrot the left's agenda. Never looks at the faults in his
own house.

It's not the left's agenda to investigate how Russia meddled into our
election and what the hell Trump has been up to. It's America's agenda.
And if they did nothing wrong, why all the lying? Why lie to the FBI?
We've had all kinds of denials, which within months were exposed as lies.
Some of those lies, including the best ones that Trump himself helped
craft, didn't last 24 hours. Why do we have several people already
pleading guilty? One can only wonder how Flynn got off so easy. Most
likely it's because he's singing like a canary and has a good story to
tell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 4:41 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Â* Oh I don't know ... I haven't blocked you ... but then I have a
warped sense of humor , and I find you amusing .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The Trump people like to say the FBI has a bias against Trump. The FBI
calls it evidence. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

I turned over a few rocks, and found the Fake General nymshifting.
All he does is parrot the left's agenda. Never looks at the faults
in his own house.

It's not the left's agenda to investigate how Russia meddled into our
election and what the hell Trump has been up to. It's America's
agenda. And if they did nothing wrong, why all the lying? Why lie
to the FBI? We've had all kinds of denials, which within months were
exposed as lies. Some of those lies, including the best ones that
Trump himself helped craft, didn't last 24 hours. Why do we have
several people already pleading guilty? One can only wonder how
Flynn got off so easy. Most likely it's because he's singing like a
canary and has a good story to tell.

There are probably a few Trump people who have flipped and a few more
who have been wearing wires.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:

[...]

Maybe you are one of the few Trump supporters whose mind has not
slammed shut and who can manage his cognitive dissonance like an adult.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 8:49:33 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting our
new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we adopted,
and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.
--

Glad you're OK. I'd been wondering what happened to you. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I wish them any harm. Happy New Year! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Relieved Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/01/2018 02:36 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Norman's comments were well reasoned. You on the other hand are
behaving butthurt.

congratulations, Pigeon Ass. Since you like Norman so much you have just
joined him in the grease trap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 6:12 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

[...]

Â* Take your cognitive dissonance and shove it up your ass . You I do
not find amusing . I have no respect for anyone who doesn't have the
balls to post under his/her /it's real name . You'll notice that though
I sign with a nickname , I post under my real name . Grow a set and do
the same .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:

Maybe you are one of the few Trump supporters whose mind has not
slammed shut and who can manage his cognitive dissonance like an
adult.

Â* Take your cognitive dissonance and shove it up your ass . You I do
not find amusing . I have no respect for anyone who doesn't have the
balls to post under his/her /it's real name . You'll notice that
though I sign with a nickname , I post under my real name . Grow a
set and do the same .

I did use the word "maybe", apparently I was wrong. You are as loony
as the rest of the lot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Norman died sometime last Spring or Summer. Get over it, he's
still dead. I think he had a heart attack on a roof or something like
that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2018 4:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/01/2018 02:36 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Norman's comments were well reasoned.Â* You on the other hand are
behaving butthurt.

congratulations, Pigeon Ass. Since you like Norman so much you have just
joined him in the grease trap.

Congratulations Dove Tail, another Trumpie can't handle the truth and
runs from it..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:28:25 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:15:09 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Glad you're OK. I'd been wondering what happened to you. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I wish them any harm. Happy New Year!

That was very gracious of you, thanks!

Happy New Year to you too!

I was concerned because last week, my friend Stinky's 90-year-old mother passed away. She was in home hospice care and he and sister were talking to her when she passed. The whole family including Stinky's kids and grandchildren were at the house for Christmas to see Grandma for the last time. I called him on the 29th to see how things were going and he told me his mother wasn't expected to make it to the new year. Later that afternoon his friend Rick called me to let me know that Stinky's mom had died. My Granny made it to 95. Folks are living longer these days and the last time I saw my doctor, she told me I was too ornery to die. I suppose you're an ornery critter too who's given The Grim Reaper the middle finger? Be well, be ornery. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ornery Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 9:54:09 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I guess I have good genes. Recently had my yearly physical through
Tricare and the only thing they could find wrong was a little
arthritis in my knees, which they attributed to all the running I used
to do. I am even the same weight I was when I retired from the Corps
and I eat like a teenager.

However, I still shave my head, which is a good thing because if I
didn't, I would have to face just how much of my hair has abandoned
ship, not that I care, it was a blessing when I stopped going to the
barber when I was 28.
--

Hell, you're better off than me. Both my knees and shoulders are wrecked and I must get around in a wheelchair. I can't get new knees until the severe venous stasis ulcers on my lower legs heal. I fell again a few months ago and bent my walker. I went over sideways and landed on my right shoulder which is my worst one. Luckily, I tucked my arm in to protect my ribs. I was actually able to get back up on my own and climb back into my wheelchair. My right shoulder has just now stopped constantly seriously aching but I still can't get to sleep if I'm laying on my right side. The last fall to put me in the hospital was in 2016 and I wasn't able to get back up on my own. All it takes is one little slip or miscalculation of where I place my hands or feet and I can hit the floor. The fall in 2016 was just one of the falls that sent me to the hospital. I must be very careful when moving around because some of my falls were caused when I was weakened by illness or infection. A lot of things have tried to kill me this century so I guess I'm in a lull right no waiting for the next assissin. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Survivor Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:08:37 PM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:44:57 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

[...]
have tried to kill me this century so I guess I'm in a lull right no waiting for the next assassin.

Stories like yours make me feel very fortunate for my good genes. The
family thinks my cause of death will probably be from one of the draft
horses crushing me by trying to sit on my lap, they are rather
affectionate and act a little jealous when I am cuddling one of the
puppies.
--

I've had 100-pound dogs I raised from tiny pups who thought they were still tiny pups and would try to crawl in my lap. The big critters had to settle for laying their big head in my lap. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hounded Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 1:12:52 PM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We have Pyrenean mastiffs and big labs, no one is under 110lbs. They
are all lap, sofa and bed dogs. In fact, we have two king size beds
in the bedroom and still, if I get up to pee in the middle of the
night, one of the dogs has taken my spot so they can snuggle with the
Mrs.

This is what the PM's look like:

Pyrenean mastiffs - Google Search http://tinyurl.com/ydfdy5vp
--

They look like cold weather dogs. Dogma, my 6 pound Mexican doorbell doesn't do too well in the cold. My brother is taking care of him and there has been some very cold weather here lately so the barking rat has been using puppy pads. If he were to go outside, he'd turn into a dogsicle rather quickly. Dogma likes my brother's 12 pound Red Deer Head Mexican doorbell Sandy. She's a little hussy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Dogmatic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Â* Max has learned that only his front half will fit in my lap ... he's
only 70 or so lbs .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin' Norman"
Funny story, I couldn't sleep past 0300 this morning so I
took my
coffee out to the barn, all the dogs followed me and I sat
down at a
desk to watch and read the news. All the dogs fell asleep
and then,
it seemed like all the animals; horses, donkeys, mule,
dogs, goats,
etc. started snoring at the same time. It was an animal
symphony, my
version of heaven.

:)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 5:42:10 PM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:54:15 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

They look like cold weather dogs.

They are livestock guardian dogs. The PMs live a very long life for
big dogs, 14 or more years for many of them. They are extremely sweet
and gentle and each has a very unique personality.

They like to chase off the coyotes at night, but they head directly
back to our bed afterwards. In fact, the donkeys rule the place and
keep everyone inline including the 2200 lbs. Belgian draft horses.

The PMs do prefer the cooler weather and the air conditioning. But,
they will also go out and sun themselves on 90 degree days. They are
a fantastic breed of dog but my favorites are still the labs. Very
happy-go-lucky and loving.

Funny story, I couldn't sleep past 0300 this morning so I took my
coffee out to the barn, all the dogs followed me and I sat down at a
desk to watch and read the news. All the dogs fell asleep and then,
it seemed like all the animals; horses, donkeys, mule, dogs, goats,
etc. started snoring at the same time. It was an animal symphony, my
version of heaven.
--

I own 1/9 (I have 8 siblings) of the family farm situated on a mountaintop 60 miles NE of Birmingham and the highest point of the mountain is 100 yards upslope from the house. My father wanted to build the house on top of the mountain because of the view (the largest city in the county can be seen 15 miles away) but my mother wouldn't have it because of the small children in the family at the time and the fact that the top of the bluff is a sheer cliff face with a 300-foot drop. The driveway is 1/4 mile long down the mountainside to the two-lane county road. There are two very productive springs on the farm and one of them is down in a gully where my father dug out a 2,000 gal reservoir and built a shed over it where a well-pump sends crystal clear spring water to a pressure tank in the basement of the house. The property is covered with pine and hardwood trees plus there are blackberries and muscadines growing everywhere on the farm. We picked a lot of berries when I was a kid. The air is clean and clear and the air currents on the mountainside keep the trees dancing and the hawks floating. The wildlife includes bobcats, foxes, owls, doves, lizards, frogs and snakes. I dodged deer on the county road at night and squished the occasional possum under my tires. When I parked my car one day, an owl tumbled off the grill of my car. It's beautiful and very quiet up there on the mountainside but I couldn't live there now because medical help is too far away. When I had a heart attack in 2013 I was standing in line at a dollar store two blocks from a fire station. Paramedics arrived within a few minutes. I later found out that my heart had stopped in the ambulance. If I'd had a heart attack at the country store on top of the mountain not far from the family farm, I wouldn't be here now. I suppose there are some advantages to living in the city. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Survivor Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Â* Unc , other than our springs are seasonal and we live in a holler
instead of a mountaintop you just described The 12 Acre Wood . The
wildlife , the wild fruits out in the woods , the pure air and solitude
from city noise , all are what we wanted when we bought this place . Big
bonus is all the awesome roads for motorcyclists .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 9:06:01 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:38:26 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I later found out that my heart had stopped in the ambulance. If I'd had a heart attack at the country store on top of the mountain not far from the family farm, I wouldn't be here now. I suppose there are some advantages to living in the city.

As I have aged and had all friends my age die, one of my heirs, a very
clever smart-ass, suggested that I start taking mud baths. Sounds
like you might be a candidate for the same therapy.
--

I don't think mud baths would be a good idea with the open venous stasis ulcers on my legs. Sepsis tried to kill me in 2014 so I like to avoid any chance of infection. Hell, in 2015, infection from my leg got into my right knee joint causing it to swell and stretch the ligaments out making my lower leg flop around and bend the wrong way which is why I can't walk now. What I need are a bunch of vitamins and micronutrients to help my body heal more quickly. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Floppy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You can run around nekid outside the house and there are no neighbors to call the law on you. Ain't country livin wonderful? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Streaking Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 12:22:08 PM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:08:14 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I don't think mud baths would be a good idea

It's based upon a very old joke.

Guy goes to the doctor and is told he only has six months to live.

"Doctor, there has to be something I can do, please, I don't want to
die."

Doctors says "Well, there is one thing, every day you should take 2 -
3 very long mud baths."

The guys asks: "Mud baths? Really? That will help?"

The doctor replies "Well, they won't help with your condition but they
will help you get used to the dirt."

At my age, I don't take death very seriously.
--

I take death very seriously because it has tried to take me several times this century and I beat it every time. Like my doctor told me,"You're too ornery to die." ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ornery Monster