Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Stormin Norman

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:23:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2018 11:52 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know he was 92
years old so maybeÂ* . . .

I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the Gods for
T-Birds message filters...

+1

Also have both filtered but when they creep into a thread that somebody
responds to I will see them. Have not noted Norman, maybe his dementia
has taken its toll.

Which helps explains how you trumpets become cultists. Anything that
isn't positive about Trump, anything that you don't want to hear, you
just block out. You can't stand the truth, so you wind up getting all
your "news" and "facts" from
loon sources that just keep you drinking your own bath water. Pretty
soon it's "All hail Dear Leader Trump", time.