Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Stormin Norman

On 1/1/2018 10:56 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:36:12 -0800, Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 6:49 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting our
new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we adopted,
and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or campaign
official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

You're really in LaLa land, aren't you?