Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Stormin Norman

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:36:49 PM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 10:56 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:36:12 -0800, Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 6:49 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski

wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know
he was 92 years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy
getting our new building in order, taking care of some new,
critters we adopted, and, of course, waiting for the outcome of
Bob Mueller's investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or campaign
official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

You're really in LaLa land, aren't you?

Norman's comments were well reasoned. You on the other hand are
behaving butthurt.

Mueller has indicted and or convicted four people associated with the
Trump team, all the people are in hot water for their activities or for
lying about activities pertaining to Russia and, it appears that
Mueller is preparing multiple cases for obstruction of justice,
conspiracy and money laundering.

Of course, none of us will know for sure until Mueller is ready to
present his findings, but with the four people mentioned above, it
isn't looking very good for the Trumpia cabal.

Right now, it is looking good for the survival of the republic and bad
for Trump.

If there is a big payday coming that brings the whole house of Trump
down, I'm convinced it's in what went on at Deutsch Bank. For Trump
to be getting a major portion of his financing from the private banking
side of DB at the same time that part of the bank was essentially taken
over by the Russians to launder money, is just too much of a coincidence.
And note that it's not disputable as fact that Trump got financing from
there and that DB has admitted to money laundering for Russia, to the tune
of $10 bil and that they have already paid half a billion in fines.
And it would explain Trump fondness for Russia and Putin, a very bizarre
spectacle, that so far has been unexplained. Mueller is reportedly
subpoenaing records and working on that angle. I suspect before long
we'll be hearing the Donald say, "But I didn't know that's where the
money was coming from......"