Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Stormin Norman

Terry Coombs wrote:

On 1/1/2018 4:41 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:23:40 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/1/2018 11:52 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/1/2018 2:35 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Has anyone seen him?Â* I've not sen a post in weeks.Â* I know
he was 92 years old so maybeÂ* . . .
I haven't seen his or traitor_4's posts in months. Thank the
Gods for T-Birds message filters...

+1
Also have both filtered but when they creep into a thread that
somebody responds to I will see them. Have not noted Norman,
maybe his dementia has taken its toll.

Which helps explains how you trumpets become cultists. Anything
that isn't positive about Trump, anything that you don't want to
hear, you just block out. You can't stand the truth, so you wind up
getting all your "news" and "facts" from
loon sources that just keep you drinking your own bath water.
Pretty soon it's "All hail Dear Leader Trump", time.

Â* Oh I don't know ... I haven't blocked you ... but then I have a
warped sense of humor , and I find you amusing .

Maybe you are one of the few Trump supporters whose mind has not
slammed shut and who can manage his cognitive dissonance like an adult.