Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stormin Norman

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 8:49:33 AM UTC-6, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know he was 92
years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy getting our
new building in order, taking care of some new, critters we adopted,
and, of course, waiting for the outcome of Bob Mueller's
investigation.
--

Glad you're OK. I'd been wondering what happened to you. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I wish them any harm. Happy New Year! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Relieved Monster