Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Stormin Norman

trader_4 wrote:

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:38:59 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 11:13:18 -0800, Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 10:56 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:36:12 -0800, Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 6:49 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:08:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski

wrote:

Has anyone seen him? I've not sen a post in weeks. I know

he was 92 years old so maybe . . .

Still around, just lurking from time to time. Been busy

getting our new building in order, taking care of some new,
critters we adopted, and, of course, waiting for the outcome
of Bob Mueller's investigation.

Mueller turns over a rock, he'll find you.

Actually Frank, every time Mueller has turned over a rock, he has
found, indicted and or convicted a Trump administration or

campaign official.

1. Michael Flynn
2. Paul Manafort
3. Rick Gates
4. George Papadopoulos

Four down, 96 to go including one POTUS and one VPOTUS.

Happy New Year Frank.

You're really in LaLa land, aren't you?

How many on Mueller's Team have been removed?

Well, at least Mueller removed them, didn't he? He learned about some
political, anti-Trump mesgs going back and forth, he acted. Compare
that with the methods of Dear Leader Trump. All he does is lie and
deny.

The Trump people like to say the FBI has a bias against Trump. The FBI
calls it evidence. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

I turned over a few rocks, and found the Fake General nymshifting.
All he does is parrot the left's agenda. Never looks at the faults
in his own house.

It's not the left's agenda to investigate how Russia meddled into our
election and what the hell Trump has been up to. It's America's
agenda. And if they did nothing wrong, why all the lying? Why lie
to the FBI? We've had all kinds of denials, which within months were
exposed as lies. Some of those lies, including the best ones that
Trump himself helped craft, didn't last 24 hours. Why do we have
several people already pleading guilty? One can only wonder how
Flynn got off so easy. Most likely it's because he's singing like a
canary and has a good story to tell.

There are probably a few Trump people who have flipped and a few more
who have been wearing wires.