Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dog shoots man in the back after accidentally stepping on trigger

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

That dog story sounds fishy to me. Even if the dumb hunter did not have
the safety on the gun, who would leave a gun on the ground and walk 20
years away from it ?

Would not surprise me if one of the hunters shot him and they are
blaming the dog.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 15:57, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

That dog story sounds fishy to me. Even if the dumb hunter did not have
the safety on the gun, who would leave a gun on the ground and walk 20
years away from it ?

Would not surprise me if one of the hunters shot him and they are
blaming the dog.

I'm very surprised that the gun was still there after 20 years ;-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

Years isn't a distance, unless you meant light years.* That's a long way
to walk.

Keep walking for 20 years.

[snip]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 17:29, Meanie wrote:
On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on
a gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

So you want to be like Trump?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 1:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

He has a good attorney

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 1:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I just contributed to the dog's defense fund. He deserves a good lawyer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

Americans see themselves as in charge of the whole world. They have massive egos.
--

Which Americans are those? I don't want to be in charge of the world. It's too much dang trouble and it's full of crazy people. Heck Europe is being taken over by Muslims and I certainly don't want to put up with that nonsense. 💀

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on
a gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

Â*
You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

So you want to be like Trump?

I'd rather eat my head.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:12:38 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.

Give him a nice juicy bone and he'll confess and take his medications.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.

Give him a nice juicy bone and he'll confess and take his medications.

No, never do that. I feed him gun powder and he runs around
half-cocked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.

Give him a nice juicy bone and he'll confess and take his medications.

No, never do that. I feed him gun powder and he runs around
half-cocked.

So he's a gun dog then?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Just a general attitude from most Americans that they're better than everyone else.
--

I wish I was better than everyone else, I'd be able to walk and take care of myself. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:11:16 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's drivel

--
Mr Pounder about Birdbrain:
"Do you lot realise that PHucker is one of the biggest ******s/trolls on
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:25:51 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's inevitable idiotic drivel unread

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sick sociopathic
world:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:32:55 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The ones with the superior country, that's why we laugh at yours.

"We", again, you deluded social misfit? From what I've seen even all the
Brits keep laughing at your unbelievable stupidity, Birdbrain!

--
Some examples of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
"100 is 5 times more than 20.
"5 times less" is the opposite of "5 times more", so this makes 100 back to
20 again.
20 is 5 times less than 100, the same as dividing by 5.
An elephant is 5 times bigger than a tiger, a tiger is 5 times smaller than
an elephant."
MID:
"I'm comparing being able to tell the difference between 21 and 12 to being
able to tell the difference between 21 and 12. If you think that it's easy
to think a 12 year old is 21, it's only fair to use it as a reason when you
get caught ****ing a 12 year old, which you mistook to be 21."
MID:
"50 watts is ten times more than 5 watts. Likewise 5 watts is ten times
less than 50 watts."
MID:
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID:
"let's say you prefer 20C water. If you go in 10C water you'd say that was
cold (10C colder than you want). Now you go in 0C water, that's twice as
cold, because it's now 20C colder than you want."
MID:
"Even if only 25% of people want it legalised, and let's say LibDems already
have 15% of the vote. If 75% of that 15% stop voting for them because they
don't want it legalised, they're down to 3.75%. But 25% of the 85% who
didn't previously vote for them, change their mind due to this policy, they
gain 21.25%, giving them a total of 25%, well up from 15%."
MID:
"If I say 1, then "or so", the "or so" means another 1.
If I say 5, then "or so", the "or so" means up to another 5.
Is English not your first language?"
MID:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:54:39 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

Americans see themselves as in charge of the whole world. They have massive egos.

....and this from the sick idiot who keeps BRAGGING in all seriousness about
his ridiculous "superhuman" physical skills:

Some of Birdbrain's superhuman physical "feats" (as told by the idiot
himself):

--
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".

--
"Having read the utter bull**** about dying if you fall in a freezing lake
for 15 minutes, I've tried it on many occasions. It takes 30 minutes to

--
"The alleged timing is, fall into ice water and die of cold in 15 minutes.
Do what I do, go swimming in winter in a partially frozen lake, and do so

--
"I've had my fingers unable to operate the key to unlock my car (after
swimming in ice water for a couple of hours and running around the mountains

--
"Your eyes have something called an iris, you can't damage them looking at
the sun. An eclipse is dimmer than the normal sun, so even safer. I never

--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"Most animals don't attack me, even though their owners tell me they're
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:20:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Only Americans would be that stupid.

NOBODY could possibly be as stupid as you, Birdbrain!

[...]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.

Give him a nice juicy bone and he'll confess and take his medications.

No, never do that. I feed him gun powder and he runs around
half-cocked.

So he's a gun dog then?

He is a tri-color hound dog from the Congo of Africa. Thought once to
be extinct, but later discovered by the Brit's. He was born in the
USA from a long blood line.

He don't even bark. He can yodel though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
[...]

Is he a Basenji? ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/yar8c4dt

[8~{} Uncle Barking Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
(Peter Hucker)
The 42 year old failure, no woman, no hot running water, no job, no money
and no future.
BUT! He is "Owner operator".
Care to explain this lie, Hucker?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default --

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 21:27:20 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
(Peter Hucker)

It is. Americans have a lower IQ than the rest of the 1st world, yet they have bigger egos.

The 42 year old failure,

I'm happy as I am.

Yeah, that's why you became a constantly ridiculed, disgusting USENET TROLL,
you miserable sociopathic ******! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I refuse to go back to Tesco after I had a very loud argument with three
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:52:26 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/1/2017 1:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I just contributed to the dog's defense fund. He deserves a good lawyer.

I'm with the dog on this. Don't say nuttin'.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Women are a nuisance.

It cause me great pain to agree with YOU but if it wasn't for their triangular patch of fur, there'd be a bounty on 'em.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 12:52:51 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I wish I was better than everyone else, I'd be able to walk and take care of myself.

On a interview, I was asked if I thought I was better than a convict.

I was loaded for bear. "Yes sir, I don't rape, rob or steal." I'm
here for a job.

I still had a job. But I got the new job :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basenji

He and I are hard headed and stubborn. We are a perfect match the
bride can't figure out why. I keep telling her to stop telling him
what to do :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Pubic hair has no use and is disgusting.* Shaved woman are nice.* Why would you want a mouthful of that?!

Floss your teeth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
[...]

Dogs are the stupidest animals on earth.
--

New research indicates dogs are smarter than cats and many other animals. I actually believe that dogs are smarter than Liberals/Leftists. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped
on a gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country
they have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?
Â*
You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

So you want to be like Trump?

I'd rather eat my head.

Yet, you've justified and compared yourself to him for interfering with
UK business. Which is it? Or is that "stupid" title a good fit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2017 1:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I just contributed to the dog's defense fund. He deserves a good lawyer.

I'm with the dog on this. Don't say nuttin'.

That may be ruff to do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/01/2017 07:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Uh Huh. Dog shot me. Right.

Sort of like the guy who committed suicide by shooting
himself in the back three time.

The guy need to get himself a better hunting partner.

OH MY!!! THE TREE JUMPED OUT IN FRONT OF ME!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 23:12:15 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It cause me great pain to agree with YOU but if it wasn't for their
triangular patch of fur, there'd be a bounty on 'em.

Pubic hair has no use and is disgusting. Shaved woman are nice. Why
would you want a mouthful of that?!

Why do you worry, you chronic ******? You'll get it neither shaved nor
unshaved!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 23:47:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Dogs are the stupidest animals on earth.

You are PROJECTING your OWN abysmal stupidity onto all those that are
superior to you, sociopath. In this case to superior dogs!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and
Posted to alt.home.repair

A dog is the only animal stupid enough to repeatedly bark bark bark all ****ing day.
--

Liberals/Leftists bark bark bark all day long. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Quiet Monster