Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dog shoots man in the back after accidentally stepping on trigger

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:54:46 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:52:02 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 01/12/2017 17:29, Meanie wrote:
On 12/1/2017 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his
hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a
gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun
safety.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...MP=ILC-refresh

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they
have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

You mean like Trump does with the UKs business?

Americans see themselves as in charge of the whole world. They have massive egos.
--

Which Americans are those? I don't want to be in charge of the world. It's too much dang trouble and it's full of crazy people. Heck Europe is being taken over by Muslims and I certainly don't want to put up with that nonsense. 💀

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster