Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default --

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 21:27:20 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
(Peter Hucker)

It is. Americans have a lower IQ than the rest of the 1st world, yet they have bigger egos.

The 42 year old failure,

I'm happy as I am.

Yeah, that's why you became a constantly ridiculed, disgusting USENET TROLL,
you miserable sociopathic ******! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I refuse to go back to Tesco after I had a very loud argument with three