Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- Dog Shoots Owner in Ass with Buckshot

http://tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

Surly this can generate some thoughts the dog might have been thinking :-)

A weak sample: F-you and your IAMS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 01:13:21 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

Surly this can generate some thoughts the dog might have been thinking :-)

A weak sample: F-you and your IAMS

I think our friend Harry had it wrong. We should not ban guns, we
should ban dogs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

Surly this can generate some thoughts the dog might have been thinking :-)

A weak sample: F-you and your IAMS

The president needs a dog like this, only with a little more marksmanship
training ...............

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6lupxn7

Surly this can generate some thoughts the dog might have been thinking :-)

A weak sample: F-you and your IAMS

I think our friend Harry had it wrong. We should not ban guns, we
should ban dogs.

Leftist commie! If dogs have a gun license, there's no reason they
shouldn't have guns.