Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Dog shoots man in the back after accidentally stepping on trigger

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:52:56 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 01/12/2017 19:45, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:12:38 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 01/12/2017 18:48, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:19:37 +0000, Bod wrote:

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it
accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

The dog has not confessed. He continues to remain silent and has
invoked his 5th Amendment protection right of self-incrimination.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You would be wrong. Dogs, other pets and even wild animals have legal
counsel in courts of law. Some got millions of dollars from wealthy
estate settlements.

Fence Sign: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medications.

Give him a nice juicy bone and he'll confess and take his medications.

No, never do that. I feed him gun powder and he runs around
half-cocked.