Old November 8th 17, 10:30 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/
--
Bod

Old November 8th 17, 04:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:30:52 +0000, Bod wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

Violence as a whole is rare in UK compared to the US, what's your
point? I understand you are trying to catch up tho, perhaps because
you are becoming more "diverse".
Just a clue, The US has 40-50% more murders using bare hands than the
total number in UK. (500 UK total, vs 700 US with "personal
weapons")
Old November 8th 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".
Old November 8th 17, 10:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:34:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

At least we're not inbred buck-toothed, pasty-faced faggots!

The USA is infamous for ****ing their own cousins in the southern half.

The UK is world-famous for its many faggots, Birdbrain! Going by some of
your weird statements about women and men, you most likely you are a closet
one.

--
****** Birdbrain giving advice on Usenet on how to procreate:
"I will also admit I would never have kids as only those with perfect genes
Old November 8th 17, 10:59 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:34:53 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That's only because your Nazi government won't let you have them, idiot child!

Why would I want my neighbour to be able to kill me before I can even see him?

Indeed, especially as MOST of your neighbours (and even your parents and
your sister) would like to see you dead, you sociopathic misfit!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:

Old November 10th 17, 10:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:21:35 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's drivel

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Old November 10th 17, 10:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half
of the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset about
that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss with 5
people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

Old November 11th 17, 12:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:58:57 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

You NEVER had a REAL job, ******! The UK government financed some training
for you so they could perhaps get you to work! That was the only time you
ever "worked"! Now you are "permanently ill" because of your mental
handicaps!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Old November 11th 17, 01:10 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer. He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry. I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."
Old November 11th 17, 01:35 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where racist women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.