Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer.* He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.* I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then
you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

To pre judge a person because of the colour of his skin is very sad.

--
Bod