Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:16:20 +0000, Beavis wrote:

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has not got the
talent for.

He NEVER had a REAL job! The only time he ever "worked" was when the NHS
paid some training for him as a "computer tech" in the hopes they could get
him to work somehow. It obviously never worked out and now he is, by his own
admittance, "permanently ill" and UNEMPLOYABLE! Of course he's "permanently
ill" because of his MENTAL condition!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:21:06 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has not got the
talent for.

Ah so it's jealously that's screwed him up?

ONLY in your deluded sociopathic "mind", Birdbrain!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:17:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopathic drivel

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the village idiot's,
sick drivel:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:18:58 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopathic drivel

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:14:59 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist. What exactly does it take? Dressing up in your
white hood and hanging a black guy? Vic is right, Trump is enabling people
like you. Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.

There are humans, and there are blacks.

Nope, Birdbrain, there are humans ...and then there are sociopaths and
psychopaths like you!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:49:39 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:23:56 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 11/11/2017 16:21, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:51:59 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:27:05 -0000, Bod

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:35:22 -0000, Frank "frank
wrote:

On 11/10/2017 7:10 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one
demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more
than
half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian,
never
call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought
I was
making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in
Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed
black
man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor
so I
refused to answer.* He stood there a minute, started to leave
and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.* I
said,
"Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where
racist
women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to
her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb
fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.

Exactly, black guys are animals.

Pathetic.

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact.
Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point.* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're
not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

Different kinds of strength.* The longer distances are white.* So my
point is we're not the same.

You're wrong again. Guess what colour person is who wins all the London
marathons? It's Ethiopeans or some other African person. Most whites are
left in the dust.

Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I said longer, not longest.* Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

Erm, the 1500 metre and the 5000 metre races are in no way the longest.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks & Birdbrain!

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:39:38 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

But you had an electric/gas powered mower in your hands. Perhaps you
were not at a disadvantage.

BG What a driveling idiot!

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) twisted
sexuality:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:49:35 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Pathetic.

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact. Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Are you two exceptional idiots about to perform another show for everyone?
LMAO!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:59:43 -0000, Butthead said:

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact. Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point. Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly the fast twitch ones.

Yeah, Butthead, keep educating Beavis! LMAO!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:21:54 +0000, And Beavis replied:

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact.* Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point.* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly the
fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Butthead won't like that answer, Beavis! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:23:56 +0000, Beavis said:

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point.* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

Who will have the upper hand in this fascinating discussion? Beavis or
Butthead? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:30:24 -0000, Butthead driveled:

Not the point. Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

You are telling him, Butthead! I'm looking forward to Beavis' reply now! LOL

--
More from ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:49:39 +0000, Beavis replied to Butthead:

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're
not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

I suppose this latest fascinating discussion between Beavis and Butthead
will last for some time! Everyone get their popcorn! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:03:15 -0000, Butthead driveled again:

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point. Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're
not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

Different kinds of strength. The longer distances are white. So my
point is we're not the same.

But the longest distances aren't again? Did I get this right, Butthead? BG

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
100 yards back, then it looks like an accident to any moronic nosy hasn't
got a life cyclist. Of course you must adjust your speed inconspicuously
(use gears not brakes which cause lights to come on...).
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:30:55 -0000, Butthead driveled again:

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point. Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly the
fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

You'll be telling me the moon is purple next. We can see with our own
eyes, blacks are always muscular.

Yeah, give Beavis a piece of Butthead's mind! LMAO

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:24:56 +0000, Beavis replied:

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist.

"Porch monkey" refers to a behavior, not a person.

Wrong:

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or
have been, used as ...... Porch monkey: a black person referring to
perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches.

You missed the word "behavior", Beavis!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:38:16 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's drivel

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:52:55 +0000, Beavis replies to Butthead:

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

Different kinds of strength.* The longer distances are white.* So my
point is we're not the same.

You're wrong again. Guess what colour person is who wins all the London
marathons? It's Ethiopeans or some other African person. Most whites are
left in the dust.

Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

You are telling him, Beavis! Go for it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:05:43 -0000, Butthead replies to Beavis:

You're wrong again. Guess what colour person is who wins all the London
marathons? It's Ethiopeans or some other African person. Most whites are
left in the dust.

Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

I said longer, not longest. Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

You are telling Beavis now, Butthead! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:08:58 +0000, Beavis says to Butthead:

You're wrong again. Guess what colour person is who wins all the London
marathons? It's Ethiopeans or some other African person. Most whites are
left in the dust.

Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

I said longer, not longest.* Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

Erm, the 1500 metre and the 5000 metre races are in no way the longest.

One point for Beavis!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 19:00, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 18:05:43 -0000, Butthead replies to Beavis:

You're wrong again. Guess what colour person is who wins all the London
marathons? It's Ethiopeans or some other African person. Most whites are
left in the dust.

Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

I said longer, not longest. Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

You are telling Beavis now, Butthead! LOL

Cycles:

1 wheel = unicycle
2 wheels= bicycle
3 """" = tricycle
4 """" =quadracycle.
I think there's even an octocycle....possibly for octopuses ;-)
--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never
call them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset about
that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss with 5
people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has not got the
talent for.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper round. A 42 year
old failure.
I got City and Guilds in heating and ventilation. You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied. That is why you are where you
are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:49:39 +0000, Bod wrote:

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

It is getting harder to find white (NFL) football players, The NBA
should be called the NBBA and the top women's tennis players (#1&2)
are usually the Williams sisters. Track is dominated by black people
as is heavyweight boxing.
I suppose we can still point to hockey and bowling if we want white
sports heros ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:47:58 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist. What exactly does it take? Dressing up in your
white hood and hanging a black guy? Vic is right, Trump is enabling people
like you. Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.

What were your excuses when you posted here about "wetbacks"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 19:40, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

What's the matter with you? When I first used to email you, you were a
laugh and reasonable, but since you've given up booze and fags you just
seem to spit fire and come out with nasty crap.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:23:20 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

What's the matter with you? When I first used to email you, you were a
laugh and reasonable, but since you've given up booze and fags you just
seem to spit fire and come out with nasty crap.

Yip, he needs the drugs back. It's ****ed his mind.

And this coming from the two self-admitted resident druggies of course!
****ing hilarious! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:26:13 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

I said longer, not longest. Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

Erm, the 1500 metre and the 5000 metre races are in no way the longest.

The precise distance is irrelevant. The point is blacks ain't made the
same as us not nohow, or all the races would have an equal mix.

I fully agree, Butthead! Now, let's wait for Beavis' reply! LMAO!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:24:56 +0000, Bod wrote:

"Porch monkey" refers to a behavior, not a person.

Wrong:

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or
have been, used as ...... Porch monkey: a black person referring to
perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches.

Attic Monkey was not on the list. Do you know what an attic monkey
is?!

Hint: It relates to home repair.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:40:14 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH attention whore's bull****

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:
Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

No question, the skinnies can run like hell. Lot of practice at home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
[...]

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:40:03 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

ROTFPMSL! Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and can't
get into University get?

No.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the rest of your
worthless, useless, sponging existence.

You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I will go there.
Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:25:00 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 11/11/2017 15:17, anonymous wrote:
On 11/11/2017 09:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist.

"Porch monkey" refers to a behavior, not a person.

Wrong:

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or
have been, used as ...... Porch monkey: a black person referring to
perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches.

--
Bod

+1

I've never heard porch moneky used against anyone other than blacks. And note that's
exactly what Frank did. If it was not racist, what was the point to saying
that it was a well dressed black man that walked up on his porch, before
calling him a "porch monkey"? Many of these racists are particularly set
off when they see someone of another race that's well dressed, more
successful than they are. Here's an example of a fellow who used the term.
Note, again, it was used against a black man:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...izes-for-call/

Posted to alt.home.repair

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper round. A
42 year old failure.
I got City and Guilds in heating and ventilation. You told me that
you were a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied. That is why
you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

What's the matter with you? When I first used to email you, you
were a laugh and reasonable, but since you've given up booze and
fags you just seem to spit fire and come out with nasty crap.

Yip, he needs the drugs back. It's ****ed his mind.

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

You've lost the plot and you need help.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

--
Bod