Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:30:24 -0000, Butthead driveled:

Not the point. Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

You are telling him, Butthead! I'm looking forward to Beavis' reply now! LOL

--
More from ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world: