Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On 11/11/2017 23:52, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:00:36 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 11/11/2017 19:40, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly. Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch
monkey". Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian,
never call them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset
about that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss
with 5 people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has not got
the talent for.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper round. A
42 year old failure.
I got City and Guilds in heating and ventilation. You told me that
you were a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied. That is why
you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

What's the matter with you? When I first used to email you, you
were a laugh and reasonable, but since you've given up booze and
fags you just seem to spit fire and come out with nasty crap.

Yip, he needs the drugs back. It's ****ed his mind.

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

What a liar you are. You didn't even know me when I was working.
You need help.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:45:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the mentally handicapped ******'s sociopathic bull**** unread

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:46:42 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

What a liar you are. You didn't even know me when I was working.
You need help.

Pounder doesn't care about the truth, he just makes things up to make him sound good.

We ALL know the truth in all details about you, ******, because you were
idiotic enough to "BRAG" about your sociopathic "life", you sociopathic
idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:46:11 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

This is a public newsgroup,not a conversation between only two people.

Yeah, but we try to keep congenital idiots out of those. So, **** off, you
disgusting ******!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:44:13 -0000, Butthead says to Beavis:

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

He really doesn't act like any other Northerner I know. He's clearly an
imposter. Maybe he's a Muslim that's bleached his skin?

You don't act like any human I know, Butthead! In fact, you are a caricature
of any normally evolved human!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2017 3:07 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/11/2017 23:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:40:03 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

ROTFPMSL!Â* Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and can't
get into University get?

No.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the rest of your
worthless, useless, sponging existence.

You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I will go
there.
Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

Then you must really pity your friend Jamie. She's better than everyone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:45:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 11/11/2017 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:
Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics in the
same distances.

No question, the skinnies can run like hell. Lot of practice at home.

So blacks are good at very short distances and very long distances.
Which proves my original point.

No, you said whites are good at longer distances.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:11:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

So blacks are good at very short distances and very long distances.
Which proves my original point.

What an IDIOT! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:55:38 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

No, you said whites are good at longer distances.

Yes, like the 400m. Which is longer than 100m.

snicker

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:56:03 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

So blacks are good at very short distances and very long distances.
Which proves my original point.

No, you said whites are good at longer distances.

My point was that blacks are made differently, which has been proven time
and again in the Olympics.

The point here is that true SOCIOPATHS of your calibre ARE made differently
than normally evolved humans, Birdbrain! It is generally assumed to have to
do with a genetic defect. It's also the ONE reason why you are "permanently
ill"!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:34:10 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

No, I think I'm more sensible than everyone else, as do you.

THAT's quoteworthy again, you birdbrained idiot! LOL

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:38:30 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I've never heard porch moneky used against anyone other than blacks. And note that's
exactly what Frank did. If it was not racist, what was the point to saying
that it was a well dressed black man that walked up on his porch, before
calling him a "porch monkey"? Many of these racists are particularly set
off when they see someone of another race that's well dressed, more
successful than they are.

Because they look ridiculous. The term "Kaffir", from South Africa, is applicable.

What could be more ridiculous that a bigmouthed ****** like you running off
his mouth on Usenet every day!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological
"thinking":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:44:05 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:45:11 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 11/11/2017 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:
Mo Farah (black Somalian) holds the 1500 metre world record, the 5000
metre world record, won many golds at the last couple of Olympics
in the
same distances.

No question, the skinnies can run like hell. Lot of practice at home.

So blacks are good at very short distances and very long distances.
Which proves my original point.

No, you said whites are good at longer distances.

My point was that blacks are made differently, which has been proven
time and again in the Olympics.

No it hasn't, it's probably 50/50.
It's just your perception.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

ROTFPMSL!* Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and can't

*
Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

No, I think I'm more sensible than everyone else, as do you.

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:52:27 +0000, Bod wrote:

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

The exact reason the bloke is in my turd tumbler filters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Shallow insecure ******* take a stab at another person's car without knowing
what they are taking about = PHucker who drives a poverty shed. Always has
done and always will do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Yes it is, it's a pretend degree.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the rest of
your worthless, useless, sponging existence.

I had a better wage than you ever had. That's what a degree does,
not a "City and Guilds".
You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I will go
there. Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

More made up lies you've collected?

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

The age of the car is irrelevant. And for what it's worth, buying a
new car is a foolish thing to do. Ever heard of depreciation?

Ever heard of working for a living and not sponging off tax payers?
Ever heard of having a bloody good pension and loads of money in the bank?
Ever heard of just buying what you want and not really caring how much it
costs?
Narr. As a life long ****** you will have never heard off these things.
Neither will ever experience them.
******.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

Eh!? You're the one who keeps calling them stupid. You have a selective
memory which is verging on the devious.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
[...]

Best you don't call me a liar.
1999.
Bod aka The Naked Gonad. alt.talk.********
From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at work"
Chemist shop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
[...]

From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at work"
Chemist shop.

Jeez, you're getting worse.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:28:14 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Indeed, why is racism against whites never covered in the news? And you
never get a company in trouble for not employing enough men, or not
enough heterosexuals.

Keep your idiocy out of this, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"Is it illegal to kill someone who's already dead? Say you shot someone and
confirmed he died. Then I shot him. Would I get done for murder too?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:42:12 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

poor deplorable, still using politically correct terms, just like the
commiecrats he says he hates

Nothing Monster has ever said is PC.

Did some human address you, sociopath?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological
"thinking":
"Why do you believe it's worth avoiding a crash with a cyclist if he's in
the wrong?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:36:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Shallow insecure ******* take a stab at another person's car without knowing
what they are taking about = PHucker who drives a poverty shed. Always has
done and always will do.

Oh dear. You just did what you said was shallow and insecure in the very
same sentence. You really are losing it. Maybe you caught something off
your neighbour's cat? https://www.sciencealert.com/mind-altering-parasite
-transmitted-by-cats-linked-to-several-brain-disorders

HE doesn't come across as a pitiable ******. YOU indeed do! But then you are
obviously "proud" of it, you ****ed up, mentally sick attention whore! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"...men are superior, so a woman dressed as a man looks better, not worse."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:41:48 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Ever heard of working for a living and not sponging off tax payers?
Ever heard of having a bloody good pension and loads of money in the bank?
Ever heard of just buying what you want and not really caring how much it
costs?
Narr. As a life long ****** you will have never heard off these things.
Neither will ever experience them.
******.

A sensible person would have bought used cars and a bigger house. But
you are not sensible.

An idiot like you cannot assess that, Birdbrain!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
100 yards back, then it looks like an accident to any moronic nosy hasn't
got a life cyclist. Of course you must adjust your speed inconspicuously
(use gears not brakes which cause lights to come on...).
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks & Birdbrain!

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:41:07 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I may joke about things like that but have black friends and neighbors.

Sorry to hear you have them right next to you. They say you can't choose your neighbours.

Unfortunately the ones in back of me are moving as are my Puerto Rican
neighbors on the side, also great neighbors.

Relax, you might get white folk instead!

Thanks for DEMONSTRATING what a sick asshole you are, Birdbrain. Even
Frankie boy should be able to catch on finally ...or perhaps not? VBG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:26:08 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

No it hasn't, it's probably 50/50.
It's just your perception.

My colour perception's off is it? I see 7 blacks and no whites:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...69_964x642.jpg

I see exactly TWO idiots! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
degrees out and you'd have to correct it in a quarter mile, and you'd never
correct it just right, then have to correct it again. Easier just to keep
one hand on the wheel."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:27:17 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

Er.... I think you'll find that's you! They moan about you doing it more
than me. You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns all
the time, I just join in occasionally.

Heheheheheheee!!! Beavis and Butthead at loggerheads again! LOL

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:44:09 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead:

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

Eh!? You're the one who keeps calling them stupid. You have a selective
memory which is verging on the devious.

Well, he's Butthead after all, Beavis! LMAO!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"The only way to ruin someone's life is to kill them, or render them
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:34:35 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The exact reason the bloke is in my turd tumbler filters.

Clearly not, or you wouldn't have seen the message.
Bod, reply to this to prove him an idiot.

He didn't killfile Bod, he killfiled you piece of ****! Just HOW idiotic are
you, Birdbrain?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
[...]

From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at
work" Chemist shop.

Jeez, you're getting worse.

I remember a lot of things. Dunno why. I remember my first posting to you on
alt.talk.********..................... "Now see here Gonad"
You used to be Great until Hucker got into your head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Says the 42 year old unemployable failure who has a paper round, no money,
sponges from his dad and lives in a ********.
I got it right, you never will.
A council flat is waiting for you.
Pillock.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:32:21 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Jeez, you're getting worse.

I remember a lot of things. Dunno why. I remember my first posting to you on
alt.talk.********..................... "Now see here Gonad"
You used to be Great until Hucker got into your head.

How about you clowns get a room together.

Take yer **** back to the UK home repair group or the other loon
group. Give me a ****in' break.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:24:35 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Best you don't call me a liar.
1999.
Bod aka The Naked Gonad. alt.talk.********
From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at work"
Chemist shop.

Jeez, you're getting worse.

If he doesn't have a drink shortly his head will explode.

Truth always hurts you miserable degenerate drug-addicts, eh, you Usenet
scum?

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:23:48 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Best you don't call me a liar.
1999.
Bod aka The Naked Gonad. alt.talk.********
From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at work"
Chemist shop.

Sexist! Are you saying the man must work and the woman must stay at home?

Gay ******!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"...men are superior, so a woman dressed as a man looks better, not worse."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:22:46 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Er.... I think you'll find that's you! They moan about you doing it
more than me. You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

Eh!? You're the one who keeps calling them stupid. You have a selective
memory which is verging on the devious.

Which of us continually starts new threads in this group with links about guns?

More pertinent question, which of the two of you is the dumber one? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and
wait for someone who crossed a minute ago and is now inside a ****ing shop."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

She disrespects anyone who doesn't agree with her agenda.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

LMFAO! As usual, wrong again. He moans about guns in the US, you moan
about every other issue opposing your views. I'm sure you scream your
own name during orgasm.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
[...]

From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at
work" Chemist shop.

Jeez, you're getting worse.

If he doesn't have a drink shortly his head will explode.

It was before your time Mr Hucker.
The best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

From memory.
"I'm quite capable of lording it up at home whilst the wife is at
work" Chemist shop.

Sexist! Are you saying the man must work and the woman must stay at
home?

I'm saying that a man and wife should pull together to pay the bills. Bod
sat at home doing **** all and his wife went to work.
I know this to be true.