Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:29:40 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It was before your time Mr Hucker.
The best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

It was not before my time. I remember the Naked Gonad. I had no idea it
was Bod though.

You know something about sperm running down your leg, eh, ******? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:39:07 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm saying that a man and wife should pull together to pay the bills. Bod
sat at home doing **** all and his wife went to work.
I know this to be true.

And quite often it was the other way round. Are you saying he was never
a musician or a plumber?

Anyway, in some families the wife never works in her entire life, so why
would you care if the man never worked instead?

Stick to wanking and keep out of marital topics, ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:29:08 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

LMFAO! As usual, wrong again. He moans about guns in the US, you moan
about every other issue opposing your views. I'm sure you scream your
own name during orgasm.

There are so many things wrong with the dumbass [sic] Americans, I just can't help it.

Check your doctor's long psychiatric record of you and then tell us
something again about so many things being wrong with someone, you mental
case!

And don't forget, Birdbrain, you are mentally so sick that you were
considered to be "permanently ill"!!!!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:25:17 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

She disrespects anyone who doesn't agree with her agenda.

You're the one with the female name around here.

Geezuz Christ ...is there really no limit to your idiocy? tsk

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological
"thinking":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:21:58 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Says the 42 year old unemployable failure who has a paper round, no money,
sponges from his dad and lives in a ********.
I got it right, you never will.
A council flat is waiting for you.
Pillock.

A northerner should spend wisely. You sir are a southerner.

Wisely? You are a PROVEN idiot, Birdbrain! LOL

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:22:38 -0500, Meanie wrote:

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

LMFAO! As usual, wrong again. He moans about guns in the US, you moan
about every other issue opposing your views. I'm sure you scream your
own name during orgasm.

"What's it name". I can heard it, almost.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:26:58 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

It was before your time Mr Hucker.
The best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Maybe part drained down onto the sheets? Via a crack in the ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:07:22 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Maybe part drained down onto the sheets? Via a crack in the ass.

An ass is a donkey, please learn basic English. You may have intended to
use the word "arse".

Is this idiot for real? ROTFLOL

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:06:39 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"What's it name". I can heard it, almost.

You continue to read posts about me even though you've allegedly
killfiled me. Did you buy this killfile in a pound shop?

Listen idiot and get it into your stupid sociopathic head finally: he
killfiled YOU and not the posters he's replying to!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Not enough people run red lights, cyclists or drivers. They just sit and
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:22:38 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:52:27 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:54:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 12/11/2017 13:09, Meanie wrote:
On 11/12/2017 3:07 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/11/2017 23:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:40:03 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly. Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or
"porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian,
never
call them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver
back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get
upset
about that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss
with
5 people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has
not got
the talent for.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper round.
A 42
year old failure.
I got City and Guilds

ROTFPMSL!* Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and
can't
get into University get?

No.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the rest of
your
worthless, useless, sponging existence.

You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I
will go
there.
Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

Then you must really pity your friend Jamie. She's better than
everyone.
*
Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

No, I think I'm more sensible than everyone else, as do you.

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

Er.... I think you'll find that's you!* They moan about you doing it
more than me.* You start huge numbers of threads about politics and guns
all the time, I just join in occasionally.

LMFAO! As usual, wrong again. He moans about guns in the US, you moan
about every other issue opposing your views. I'm sure you scream your
own name during orgasm.

There are so many things wrong with the dumbass [sic] Americans, I just
can't help it.

Your jealousy is a bitch. LMFAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

LMFAO. We are already aware of you being a ****ing idiot with the
inability to understand definitions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:48:02 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 4:05:27 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 6:39:48 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 7:10:18 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer. He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry. I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

Giggles Everything is racist to you Traitor_4ever. You hate White people and you show it every day. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist. What exactly does it take? Dressing up in your
white hood and hanging a black guy? Vic is right, Trump is enabling people
like you. Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.

You can't define or even understand the word "racist" Traitor_4ever! You spew it like a 2-year-old who heard mommy and daddy say it when they were mad about something! Your racism and hatred of White people is quite evident in your posts so give it a rest! Donald Trump beat HITLERy Clinton and is now President! The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commicrat Moonbat Freak agenda is being erased so get over it Traitor_4ever! ( *_*)

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:49:43 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:23:56 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 11/11/2017 16:21, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:51:59 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:27:05 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:35:22 -0000, Frank "frank
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where racist
women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to
her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb
fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.

Exactly, black guys are animals.

Pathetic.

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact.
Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.

Not the point.* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly
the fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're
not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.
--
Bod

The tallest men in the world on average are from The Netherlands. Iceland has some real giants. A Negro may appear to have larger muscles because of the contrast of the image that the eye perceives. A pale Caucasian can have the same size muscles but the lack of contrast may not appear as large as those on the Negro. If you have ever seen bodybuilding competitions, the contestants are tanned and put oil on their bodies so their muscles stand out. An albino bodybuilder isn't going to look so muscular. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Muscle Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Correct.

http://www.diversityinc.com/news/bla...n-study-shows/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Breaking: Eddie Hall Wins 2017 Worlds Strongest Man in Botswana

British athlete Eddie Hall has beaten his fiercest rivals to claim the
2017 Worlds Strongest Man title.

The Worlds Strongest Man Finals standings are below:

1. Eddie Hall 51 points
2. Hafthor Bjornsson 50 points
3. Brian Shaw 49 points
4. Jean-Francois Caron
5. Mateusz Kieliszkowski
6. Martins Licis
7. Laurence Shahlaei
8. Zydrunas Savickas
9. Konstantine Janashia
10. Nick Best

*Everyone of those are white.*
--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Here's the link:

https://barbend.com/2017-worlds-strongest-man-results/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

Shallow insecure ******* take a stab at another person's car without knowing
what they are taking about = PHucker who drives a poverty shed. Always has
done and always will do.

Do you realise that you've just contradicted yourself and highlighted
your snobbishness?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:21:58 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

A northerner should spend wisely. You sir are a southerner.

I guess we brought all of this north vs south thing over on the boat.
I wondered where it came from.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Exactly.* "Racists" hate people of another race.* "Non-racists" hate
their own race.* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/meanie
No mention of you being male.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James
"the typically masculine first name James"

......and no mention of female. You're just a ****ing moron, Jamie.

BTW, eliminate that masculine part since it's the farthest from truth
within your sissy character.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

United Kingdom: The UK enacted its handgun ban in 1996. From 1990 until
the ban was enacted, the homicide rate fluctuated between 10.9 and 13
homicides per million. After the ban was enacted, homicides trended up
until they reached a peak of 18.0 in 2003. Since 2003, which
incidentally was about the time the British government flooded the
country with 20,000 more cops, the homicide rate has fallen to 11.1 in
2010. In other words, the 15-year experiment in a handgun ban has
achieved absolutely nothing yet, tax dollars increased to support the
additional cops. LMFAO!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

Ireland: Ireland banned firearms in 1972. Irelands homicide rate was
fairly static going all the way back to 1945. In that period, it
fluctuated between 0.1 and 0.6 per 100,000 people. Immediately after the
ban, the murder rate shot up to 1.6 per 100,000 people in 1975. It then
dropped back down to 0.4. It has trended up, reaching 1.4 in 2007.

Australia: Australia enacted its gun ban in 1996. Murders have basically
run flat, seeing only a small spike after the ban and then returning
almost immediately to preban numbers. It is currently trending down, but
is within the fluctuations exhibited in other nations.

Plain and simple. Gun control has no significant impact on murder rates.
Removing firearms does not typically create massive lawlessness. It is a
moot point. These figures arent a secret. Why would the governments of
these nations want a disarmed populace? For the answer, it is best to
look at a nation that has had long-time gun bans that is currently
relaxing their laws. Russia recently relaxed its firearms laws. For the
first time in recent memory, a Russian citizen can carry a firearm. The
prohibited items speak volumes about what a governments motive behind
disarming the population is. Russia has allowed smoothbore long
barrelled guns, pistols, revolvers, and other firearms, as well as
Tasers, and devices equipped with teargas. Thats almost everything,
what is still banned? Rifles. So the Russian government has made it
clear that the real objective is to remove rifles from civilian hands.
The reasoning is pretty clear: you need rifles to overthrow a government.

The Real Reason Gun Control Will Never Work:
Poverty has a greater correlation to violent crime than access to
firearms. Education and poverty are directly linked. In short, we dont
have a gun problem in the United States, we have a cultural problem.
Most people in the gun control lobby know nothing about firearms or
their construction. Everything you need to manufacture firearms is
available at Home Depot. The materials needed to manufacture a 12 gauge
shotgun cost about $20. If someone wanted to build a fully automatic
Mac-10 style submachine gun, it would probably cost about $60. Every
electrician, plumber, and handyman in the country has the materials
necessary to manufacture firearms in their shop. The items are
completely unregulated. They arent like the chemicals necessary to
manufacture methamphetamine. How is the battle against that black market
working out?

We have a society that panders to the basest desires and instincts. One
of those is violence. We live in a society where women are given dirty
looks for breastfeeding in a restaurant, while over their heads on the
wall-mounted television plays a movie that graphically depicts someone
being tortured to death. We are desensitized to violence, and we have a
generation of people that do not have the coping skills necessary to
deal with reality.

Firearms are the Pandoras Box of the United States. The box is open, it
cant be closed through legislation. If you want to change society, you
have to actually change the whole of society. You cant blame an
inanimate object thats availability has absolutely no correlation to
murder and expect to end violence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Don't confuse the poor gal. She can't comprehend common sense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:32:25 -0500, Meanie wrote:

United Kingdom: The UK enacted its handgun ban in 1996. From 1990 until
the ban was enacted, the homicide rate fluctuated between 10.9 and 13
homicides per million. After the ban was enacted, homicides trended up
until they reached a peak of 18.0 in 2003. Since 2003, which
incidentally was about the time the British government flooded the
country with 20,000 more cops, the homicide rate has fallen to 11.1 in
2010. In other words, the 15-year experiment in a handgun ban has
achieved absolutely nothing yet, tax dollars increased to support the
additional cops. LMFAO!

Touche`

When governments in America; have gun buy-backs, set up a table nearby
and offer a good dollar for the guns being turned in. Get some good
deals - cash only. Heck, even get some extra parts. Git-R-Done

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13/11/2017 17:32, Meanie wrote:
On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

United Kingdom: The UK enacted its handgun ban in 1996. From 1990 until
the ban was enacted, the homicide rate fluctuated between 10.9 and 13
homicides per million. After the ban was enacted, homicides trended up
until they reached a peak of 18.0 in 2003. Since 2003, which
incidentally was about the time the British government flooded the
country with 20,000 more cops, the homicide rate has fallen to 11.1 in
2010. In other words, the 15-year experiment in a handgun ban has
achieved absolutely nothing yet, tax dollars increased to support the
additional cops.** LMFAO!

UK 2003 18 homicides
USA 2003 16,528 homicides

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:57:44 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I guess we brought all of this north vs south thing over on the boat.
I wondered where it came from.

No, I reckon it stems from the south being rich and the north being poor

....especially "poor in mind", as you keep demonstrating here, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological
"thinking":
"Why do you believe it's worth avoiding a crash with a cyclist if he's in
the wrong?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:01:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

LMFAO. We are already aware of you being a ****ing idiot with the
inability to understand definitions.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/meanie
No mention of you being male.

Nope Birdbrain, there's NO mention of it being FEMALE as you claimed, you
abnormal idiot!

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis & Butthead together, again! LOL

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:51:06 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Shallow insecure ******* take a stab at another person's car without knowing
what they are taking about = PHucker who drives a poverty shed. Always has
done and always will do.

Do you realise that you've just contradicted yourself and highlighted
your snobbishness?

He's getting stupider every day.

And this coming, of course, from the two stupidest morons around, Beavis and
Butthead themselves! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:59:05 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Blacks are born with muscles, whites have to weightlift.

What an unbelievable idiot you are! I can't believe that in the UK they let
you walk around freely! tsk

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
degrees out and you'd have to correct it in a quarter mile, and you'd never
correct it just right, then have to correct it again. Easier just to keep
one hand on the wheel."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:00:02 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly. "Racists" hate people of another race. "Non-racists" hate
their own race. The terms are the wrong way round.

It's obvious that racists as ALL mentally deficient, and you keep proving it
here every day through your own example.

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
magazines for anyone to use."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:12:33 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Exactly. "Racists" hate people of another race. "Non-racists" hate
their own race. The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

You are telling him, Butthead! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13/11/2017 17:37, Meanie wrote:
On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Yes, the genie is out of the bottle and the gun problem would be a
challenge to improve on, but surely it is worthy of a discussion of ideas.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You know what a racist is, you know what a non racist is.* You know what
hating another race is, you know what hating your own race is.* Those
were the only 4 concepts in the post.

I don't hate anybody.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2017 1:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:32:25 -0500, Meanie wrote:

United Kingdom: The UK enacted its handgun ban in 1996. From 1990 until
the ban was enacted, the homicide rate fluctuated between 10.9 and 13
homicides per million. After the ban was enacted, homicides trended up
until they reached a peak of 18.0 in 2003. Since 2003, which
incidentally was about the time the British government flooded the
country with 20,000 more cops, the homicide rate has fallen to 11.1 in
2010. In other words, the 15-year experiment in a handgun ban has
achieved absolutely nothing yet, tax dollars increased to support the
additional cops. LMFAO!

Touche`

When governments in America; have gun buy-backs, set up a table nearby
and offer a good dollar for the guns being turned in. Get some good
deals - cash only. Heck, even get some extra parts. Git-R-Done

There are frequent buybacks from several departments in my area. A forum
I participate in notifies everyone when these events partake. Many get
good deals.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:37:50 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

So you're admitting the root cause is Americans are dumbasses.* There is
no fixing them, they're just a bunch of retarded 6 year olds with
hammers hitting each other.

We're all just a bunch of hicks. Stay the **** over there and you won't
have a problem, pussy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

The solution is simple but government is run by a bunch of money hungry
buffoons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

LOL PRICELESS! Keep it going, ****heads!

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:55:47 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

I don't hate anybody.

I can think

No, you can't, Birdbrain!

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."