Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:26:13 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

I said longer, not longest. Anyway you've proved me right yet again,
blacks are good at some distances and whites at others.

Erm, the 1500 metre and the 5000 metre races are in no way the longest.

The precise distance is irrelevant. The point is blacks ain't made the
same as us not nohow, or all the races would have an equal mix.

I fully agree, Butthead! Now, let's wait for Beavis' reply! LMAO!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who