Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper round. A
42 year old failure.
I got City and Guilds in heating and ventilation. You told me that
you were a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied. That is why
you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones, Bod.

What's the matter with you? When I first used to email you, you
were a laugh and reasonable, but since you've given up booze and
fags you just seem to spit fire and come out with nasty crap.

Yip, he needs the drugs back. It's ****ed his mind.

Errrrr, where is Bod?
My posting was to the caravan dweller not you, you little lump of ****.
So, just where is Bod then?
The tosser who sat at home whilst his wife went to work. And yes, he did
this.

You've lost the plot and you need help.

--
Bod