Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:34:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

At least we're not inbred buck-toothed, pasty-faced faggots!

The USA is infamous for ****ing their own cousins in the southern half.

The UK is world-famous for its many faggots, Birdbrain! Going by some of
your weird statements about women and men, you most likely you are a closet
one.

--
****** Birdbrain giving advice on Usenet on how to procreate:
"I will also admit I would never have kids as only those with perfect genes