Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On 11/10/2017 7:10 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer.Â* He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.Â* I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where racist women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.