Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:58:57 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

You NEVER had a REAL job, ******! The UK government financed some training
for you so they could perhaps get you to work! That was the only time you
ever "worked"! Now you are "permanently ill" because of your mental
handicaps!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who