Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

To pre judge a person because of the colour of his skin is very sad.
--
Bod

I tell children that the color of your skin doesn't matter. What matters is the color of your heart and your soul. You can have lily white skin and a dark heart and soul which makes you a worthless person. Children can grok that but a lot of adults can't.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Soulless Monster

Well said, Uncle.
--
Bod

I may joke about children being a good source of high-quality protein and the toes being the crunchy part but in reality, I hate and despise people who harm children. While I was in college, I was drafted to be a tutor at my mother's psychometric clinic to help children with learning problems. I was the go-to guy for hyperkinetic kids because I was one at their age. Today it's called ADHD. Most people don't understand the poor little guys because they can't sit still in a classroom and learn like the other children. It takes a lot of patience, understanding and one on one instruction to help them. It breaks my heart to see the hyper children of today drugged into zombies in order to control their behavior. It ruins their lives. I'm getting angry now so I must stop writing about it. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

You are spot on.

--
Bod