Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

I saved up some money and bought a new toy which makes it easier to watch streaming video from the Internet such as Amazon Prime programming. I have my 32" LED TV here at the center and can plug my Chromebook into the HDMI port on the TV and watch Internet streaming video but it's kind of clunky. I bought a Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300 Signature Edition PC + Multimedia Remote. The little Windows 10 PC is the size of a small remote control with an HDMI output and USB port. The N5902 remote even has a backlight. It's a pretty slick system and easily connected to the center's WiFi network. I'm having fun learning all that I can do with it. IT'S SOOOOO COOL! ^_^

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.334643600

http://tinyurl.com/jfmyvvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowtsEpIrFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6W1gU7zr4

[8~{} Uncle Media Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2016 5:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Interesting device. I have a smart TV and can view You Tube but having
to use the TV remote device for access is tedious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:50:27 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2016 7:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Was glad you posted the video as it was not evident how small it was
from the store site.

I'm thinking my wife might like this for TV she views late at night.

She had talked about a Roku device not quite knowing what it is. She
likes to get all this stuff but then gets frustrated learning and the
problems she has. I assume this is Roku plus easier control. One
review said wifi connection was bad though.

Gives me ideas for next Christmas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...quick acting like a child! ^_^

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:10:00 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...quick acting like a child! ^_^

Oh come on Booby V., you can troll better than that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tolerant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 7:34:49 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

Well Frank, I did have to screw around with the WiFi a bit but it's connected now without problems. I'll post followups to let you know how it works out for me. Right now I'm going to see if I can stream the local talk radio stations. It shouldn't be a problem because I'm doing it with the Chromebook. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stream Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 06:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and
the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing
little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the
thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 02:58:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

[...]

I have had a PC connected to my TVs for 15 years. These days you have
far more capable connections than the old "TV out" cards (composite)
but the operation is still the same. I use a 2.4gz wireless desktop
(mouse and keyboard) so you can do anything you can do on any other
PC. There is just a lot more you can do these days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and
the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing
little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the
thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.

Booby V. is not a despicable nasty troll. We just play around by insulting each other. There are some horrible atrocious trolls clogging up the newsgroup but Booby V. is not one of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Playful Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have that kind of gear at home. I have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse at home. I'll ask my friend Stinky to go by the house and pick it up for me because I think it will work just fine with the diminutive computer. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Little Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure
and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an
amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video
how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.

Booby V. is not a despicable nasty troll. We just play around by
insulting each other. There are some horrible atrocious trolls
clogging up the newsgroup but Booby V. is not one of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Playful Monster

He still fantasizes over jerry Brow, see above.
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure
and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an
amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video
how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.

Booby V. is not a despicable nasty troll. We just play around by
insulting each other. There are some horrible atrocious trolls
clogging up the newsgroup but Booby V. is not one of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Playful Monster

He still fantasizes over jerry Brow, see above.

He's just trying to insult me. He knows I lean Independent Conservative and am horrified by people by like Gov Jerry Brown. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Horrified Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure
and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an
amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video
how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.

Booby V. is not a despicable nasty troll. We just play around by
insulting each other. There are some horrible atrocious trolls
clogging up the newsgroup but Booby V. is not one of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Playful Monster

He still fantasizes over jerry Brow, see above.

He's just trying to insult me. He knows I lean Independent Conservative and am horrified by people by like Gov Jerry Brown. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Horrified Monster

....you're just like the mule that has to be hit with a 2X4...you call me "Booby" (a compliment really!) and I call you "Moonbeam". The double "O" (Monster) and you're out there in la-la land (hey, that is similar to Californicate!). You're not "out there" like Micky and Mormon...but still...
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain wrote:

[...]

I'm not a Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual. I lean Independent Conservative Libertarian. This is the Internet Booby, you take yourself too seriously. Do you actually think you're important? I have no such delusions because I know that the Earth will go right on spinning long after I'm gone. The cockroaches that eat the crumbs I drop on the floor will probably miss me but they'll get over it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cocky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 11:41:59 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle Cock Monster

100% wrong, I react to the pontificaters and the self-important...and those that think they're amusing when they are far from it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:25:58 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

Oh come on Booby V. You take yourself too seriously. Nothing you or I type and post to alt.home.repair will have any effect on anyone or anything. We are as unimportant as the fly that lands or your nose. I don't have nuclear launch codes and neither do you. I'm glad I'm not important because I'm free to do what I want within the law since I'm nobody and nobody's paying attention to anything I do. There is an advantage to being the crazy old uncle. I can get away with most anything. When I get my evil empire going, you will be one of the first to go. Muh ha ha ha. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 12:03:50 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:25:58 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

100% wrong, I react to the pontificaters and the self-important...and those that think they're amusing when they are far from it.

Oh come on Booby V. You take yourself too seriously. Nothing you or I type and post to alt.home.repair will have any effect on anyone or anything. We are as unimportant as the fly that lands or your nose. I don't have nuclear launch codes and neither do you. I'm glad I'm not important because I'm free to do what I want within the law since I'm nobody and nobody's paying attention to anything I do. There is an advantage to being the crazy old uncle. I can get away with most anything. When I get my evil empire going, you will be one of the first to go. Muh ha ha ha. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crazen Monster

Oh come on Uncle Moony, if you had 10% of your "brother's" cleverness...I would find you slightly amusing. At least try a different tact... ^_^
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9:34:02 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

Hummm, so that's why you butted into a conversation about a Lenovo media center. Makes perfect sense to me since it's coming from you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Media Monster

Mixet.se Media Center - B2B Marketplace Giuelith Diamond Electronics Repair 0 April 1st 11 09:01 PM
OT Media Center PC RogerN Metalworking 21 January 19th 11 02:56 AM
xp media center keygen [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 18th 08 10:04 PM
MEDIA CENTER - PDF J T Woodworking 0 March 5th 07 04:03 PM
computer entertainment center Archer Woodworking 2 August 23rd 04 11:37 PM