Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:10:00 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...quick acting like a child! ^_^

Oh come on Booby V., you can troll better than that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tolerant Monster