Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:47:42 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 08:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:18:11 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 06:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
bob_villain wrote:

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:59:01 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure
and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an
amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video
how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nappy Monster

Oh come on Unc Moonbeam...

Gay Alert! He has fantasizes of Jerry Brown.

Booby V. is not a despicable nasty troll. We just play around by
insulting each other. There are some horrible atrocious trolls
clogging up the newsgroup but Booby V. is not one of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Playful Monster

He still fantasizes over jerry Brow, see above.

He's just trying to insult me. He knows I lean Independent Conservative and am horrified by people by like Gov Jerry Brown. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Horrified Monster