Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 11:41:59 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 11:07:55 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:56:26 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

...you're just like the mule that has to be hit with a 2X4...you call me "Booby" (a compliment really!) and I call you "Moonbeam". The double "O" (Monster) and you're out there in la-la land (hey, that is similar to Californicate!). You're not "out there" like Micky and Mormon...but still...

I'm not a Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual. I lean Independent Conservative Libertarian. This is the Internet Booby, you take yourself too seriously. Do you actually think you're important? I have no such delusions because I know that the Earth will go right on spinning long after I'm gone. The cockroaches that eat the crumbs I drop on the floor will probably miss me but they'll get over it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cock Monster

100% wrong, I react to the pontificaters and the self-important...and those that think they're amusing when they are far from it.