Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 6:50:27 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/7/2016 5:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I saved up some money and bought a new toy which makes it easier to watch streaming video from the Internet such as Amazon Prime programming. I have my 32" LED TV here at the center and can plug my Chromebook into the HDMI port on the TV and watch Internet streaming video but it's kind of clunky.. I bought a Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300 Signature Edition PC + Multimedia Remote. The little Windows 10 PC is the size of a small remote control with an HDMI output and USB port. The N5902 remote even has a backlight. It's a pretty slick system and easily connected to the center's WiFi network. I'm having fun learning all that I can do with it. IT'S SOOOOO COOL! ^_^

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.334643600

http://tinyurl.com/jfmyvvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowtsEpIrFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6W1gU7zr4

[8~{} Uncle Media Monster

Interesting device. I have a smart TV and can view You Tube but having
to use the TV remote device for access is tedious.

I'm still learning everything it will do but it's an adventure and the first Windows 10 computer I've dealt with. It's an amazing little computer and you can see in the YouTube video how small the thing is. MORE TOYS! YAAAA! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster