Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 12:03:50 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:25:58 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

100% wrong, I react to the pontificaters and the self-important...and those that think they're amusing when they are far from it.

Oh come on Booby V. You take yourself too seriously. Nothing you or I type and post to alt.home.repair will have any effect on anyone or anything. We are as unimportant as the fly that lands or your nose. I don't have nuclear launch codes and neither do you. I'm glad I'm not important because I'm free to do what I want within the law since I'm nobody and nobody's paying attention to anything I do. There is an advantage to being the crazy old uncle. I can get away with most anything. When I get my evil empire going, you will be one of the first to go. Muh ha ha ha. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crazen Monster

Oh come on Uncle Moony, if you had 10% of your "brother's" cleverness...I would find you slightly amusing. At least try a different tact... ^_^