Archer

Default computer entertainment center

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a combination computer desk/ entertainment
center? Is so could you pass the Info along?
Thanks!

Joe_Stein

Archer wrote:

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a combination computer desk/ entertainment
center? Is so could you pass the Info along?
Thanks!

I haven't, but here's your chance to design one.
A good custom cabinet maker could make it for you, if you're not up to
the task. Speaking of cabinet makers, I can refer you to one if you're
near Lima, Ohio.
Good luck.
Joe
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:01:02 GMT, "Archer"
calmly ranted:

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a combination computer desk/ entertainment
center? Is so could you pass the Info along?
Thanks!

One sits IN a computer desk (legs under) while one sits
well away from an entertainment center. Yours is the
first such request I've ever heard of, so good luck.

If you want one, why not design it yourself?

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming