Andrew

Default Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center Opens

Sarnia, ON, Canada – July 8th, 2004 –

Lamnia Software announces the Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center, which
allows for layout fabrication development from your browser.

The Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center currently has ten pattern-layout
calculators available for your use, and more will be added in the
future.

The Online Sheet-Metal Layout Center is open to the public for free
trial use, but is limited to sizes of 6 units or less. The Online
Sheet-Metal Layout Center is available by subscription, so there are
never any worries about having to buy the latest version.

Visit our website to find out more information.
www.lamnia.com

About Lamnia Softwa
Lamnia Software is a privately held software development company
located in Sarnia, Ontario. Our focus is providing sheet-metal layout
and fabrication software for applications ranging from industrial to
hobbyist use. All of our products are modular to fit low budgets and
customization of software is available to fit your needs. For further
information, please visit our website at www.lamnia.com.

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
Best place for sheet metal online? Terrence McCann Metalworking 2 September 25th 03 01:40 AM
bending sheet metal into a cylinder cdg Metalworking 6 September 10th 03 11:06 AM
cutting sheet metal with circular saw???? Roy Jenson Metalworking 3 August 31st 03 06:11 PM
sheet metal gas engine project clare @ snyder.on .ca Metalworking 10 August 27th 03 02:47 AM