Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lenovo Media Center Computer And Remote

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:35:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 02:58:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I saved up some money and bought a new toy which makes it easier to watch streaming video from the Internet such as Amazon Prime programming. I have my 32" LED TV here at the center and can plug my Chromebook into the HDMI port on the TV and watch Internet streaming video but it's kind of clunky. I bought a Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300 Signature Edition PC + Multimedia Remote. The little Windows 10 PC is the size of a small remote control with an HDMI output and USB port. The N5902 remote even has a backlight. It's a pretty slick system and easily connected to the center's WiFi network. I'm having fun learning all that I can do with it. IT'S SOOOOO COOL! ^_^

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.334643600

http://tinyurl.com/jfmyvvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowtsEpIrFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6W1gU7zr4

[8~{} Uncle Media Monster

I have had a PC connected to my TVs for 15 years. These days you have
far more capable connections than the old "TV out" cards (composite)
but the operation is still the same. I use a 2.4gz wireless desktop
(mouse and keyboard) so you can do anything you can do on any other
PC. There is just a lot more you can do these days.

I have that kind of gear at home. I have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse at home. I'll ask my friend Stinky to go by the house and pick it up for me because I think it will work just fine with the diminutive computer. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Little Monster