Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Gun Cooties

Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

[8~{} Uncle Cootie Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said something they
didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:50:46 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said something they
didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

I love my P.L.L.C.F. Moonbat cousins. Their mental disorder makes for lots of amusement. I do feel a bit bad and somewhat guilty for laughing at the retards but what the hell. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

[8~{} Uncle Cootie Monster

"_Black Guns Matter_" Never to be used by Muslim terrorist.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/home/15536479-story

The scripture is etched on one side of the magazine. Etched on the
other is a symbol of a cross that dates from the Crusades of the
Middle Ages. -- "Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War
and God Wills It."

Psalm 144:1, Amen!

Micro stamped bullets with pork grease and queer genes makes 'em
afraid of infidels. I'm working on the patent for queer genes. Get
shot and they turn gay.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said something they
didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:50:41 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said something they
didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

Is there some reason you can't read real facts, with citations?

Written and documented by a Libertarian. Tell him he is wrong as he
cites documented material.

http://www.gunfacts.info/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I wish I could afford one of those rifles but I'm guessing demand will keep the price sky high for a while. You may have heard of the booby trapped 7.62 X 39 ammo that's being slipped into the ammunition supplies scarfed up by Islamic militant fighters. The cartridges explode in the receiver destroying the weapon injuring and possibly killing the insurgent. Of course, a rumor could be spread via social media by government operatives that pig fat is being used to coat ammunition that's been secretly added to boxes of ammo that the Muslim insurgents are using. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ammo Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

I love my P.L.L.C.F. Moonbat cousins. Their mental disorder makes for
lots of amusement. I do feel a bit bad and somewhat guilty for
laughing at the retards but what the hell. ^_^

LOL!

Pot, Kettle, Black!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

And then, there's the other 2/3 of gun deaths in the home by suicide.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine...e-hidden-toll/

Posted to alt.home.repair

F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home
said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop
all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

I love my P.L.L.C.F. Moonbat cousins. Their mental
disorder makes for
lots of amusement. I do feel a bit bad and somewhat
guilty for
laughing at the retards but what the hell. ^_^

LOL!

Pot, Kettle, Black!

You could at least use a current study. From your cite

The homicides which were studied came from three
metropolitan areas. The first two were Shelby County,
Tennessee (which includes Memphis), and King County,
Washington (which includes Seattle), both from August 1987
to August 1992. The third was Cuyahoga County, Ohio (which
includes Cleveland), from January 1990 to August 1992. King
County is predominately white and enjoys a relatively high
standard of living. Cuyahoga County is 25 percent
African-American, as is 44 percent of Shelby County. The
poverty levels of these counties were 5, 11 and 15 percent,
respectively. (The national poverty rate in 1992 was 15
percent.)

1992? 23 years ago?
http://www.gunfacts.info/wp-content/...rough-2013.png
Show a very STEEP decline since then

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:55:06 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

And then, there's the other 2/3 of gun deaths in the home by suicide.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine...e-hidden-toll/

Ha! Better ban ropes, razor blades, and drugs, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Molon labe
--
I like Guns and Titties
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm
Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

And then, there's the other 2/3 of gun deaths in the home by suicide.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine...e-hidden-toll/

Ha! Better ban ropes, razor blades, and drugs, huh?

If you want to ignore over half of suicides, which are by firearms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:49:11 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

If you want to ignore over half of suicides, which are by firearms.

You can ignore causes of death. Go for it.

http://wp.gunfacts.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Mass-Shooting-vs-Disease.jpg

How does suicide fit in? You seem to make it mass shootings with guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm
Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

And then, there's the other 2/3 of gun deaths in the home by suicide.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine...e-hidden-toll/

Ha! Better ban ropes, razor blades, and drugs, huh?

If you want to ignore over half of suicides, which are by firearms.

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide.. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:34:47 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

Yeah, but the dead man can appeal?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare
many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks
for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are
limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay
for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to
control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict
the person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

Yeah, but the dead man can appeal?

Only if he's been baptised by the Mormons .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

Yeah, but the dead man can appeal?

The Death Penalty will be a good deterrent here, I think!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

Yeah, but the dead man can appeal?

Sure, dead people vote. In Chicago, anyway.
Why not appeal?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict
the person in a court of law?

Posthumously, silly. Gee.

Yeah, but the dead man can appeal?

Only if he's been baptised by the Mormons .

Does that explain the Chicago effect?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas.. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:02:45 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Get
shot and they turn gay.

Don't you mean "gray" 8-)

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Molon labe

Fox had a Sheriff on whos breakfast was paid for by an anonymous donor. The
receipt read we have your six...

The bill was like $23 if I read it correctly (IF). Some breakfast. But then
again I ain't there.

The vehicle has your inscription on it in Latin??
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Don't give the politicians any excuse to make a tax. Investigative services
or next of kin or unusual death or...

Further off topic; I wonder how much it costs to prosecute a murder or cold
case. I guess the costs would rack up even on less serious crimes because
the jurors want to see an episode of CSI in the courtroom. If the person is
put in the slammer whom pays the fine? Can't make enough license plates to
pay it off. My mind is racing now so I'll shut up.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"

Is that like being a little pregnant? He should have said attempted but then
again he edumicated.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"

Is that like being a little pregnant? He should have said attempted but then
again he edumicated.

He almost turned purple when I raised my hand. This is the same guy,
****ed at his water company - refusing to pay his water bill.

I told him to could grow a garden in his toilet and raise plants. Many
Psychologist are not to bright. His girlfriend was freaky to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 4:57:21 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:41:28 -0400, Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"

Is that like being a little pregnant? He should have said attempted but then
again he edumicated.

He almost turned purple when I raised my hand. This is the same guy,
****ed at his water company - refusing to pay his water bill.

I told him to could grow a garden in his toilet and raise plants. Many
Psychologist are not to bright. His girlfriend was freaky to.

Were you getting mandatory sensitivity training ordered for all employees? The Moonbats have infested government and shoveled that horse manure on everyone. I'm glad I never had a government job, my lack of Political Correctness and refusal to acquiesce to such codswallop would have gotten me terminated. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:50:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 4:57:21 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

Were you getting mandatory sensitivity training ordered for all employees? The Moonbats have infested government and shoveled that horse manure on everyone. I'm glad I never had a government job, my lack of Political Correctness and refusal to acquiesce to such codswallop would have gotten me terminated. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Yeah. Went through all the training designed by the Affirmative Action
crowed. Diversity training, Prejudice, Cultural diversity training,
the "feelings' classes and so on. Martial arts classes they only
taught half of the Akido art, just defense. Didn't want me to use
offensive moves. (I fooled them)

They were trying to polish a chunk of coal into a diamond. I gave the
ALPD group headaches. Spent plenty of time on the carpet, slaps on the
wrist, a time out and in the penalty box and under fire. They still
teach labor law about me when I spanked 'em.

Retired at 50, with 25 years government service, took my money and ran
to the bank. They still send checks by direct deposit. We didn't make
a lot of money back then, but we had a lot of fun.

I love America!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:41:28 -0400, Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"

Is that like being a little pregnant? He should have said attempted but then
again he edumicated.

He almost turned purple when I raised my hand. This is the same guy,
****ed at his water company - refusing to pay his water bill.

I told him to could grow a garden in his toilet and raise plants. Many
Psychologist are not to bright. His girlfriend was freaky to.

Oh yeah, they are in a different orbit. There were some real good ones in
the school district but some flakes that were hired before the good guy
came. They were a trip when the crappy software didn't work (they used to
buy what they wanted) and DEMAND it be fixed immediately. Always the day
before the state reports due or kid parent mandated action plans.

--
Tekkie