Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Gun Cooties

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 7:10:00 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:55:06 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/17/2015 4:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm
Well, this guy didn't know to stop.
http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

And then, there's the other 2/3 of gun deaths in the home by suicide.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine...e-hidden-toll/

Ha! Better ban ropes, razor blades, and drugs, huh?

If you want to ignore over half of suicides, which are by firearms.

We need suicide control laws. Simply outlaw suicide and declare many areas to be "Suicide Free" zones. Require background checks for anyone wishing to commit suicide and make sure suicides are limited to only certain areas. We must impose a suicide tax to pay for cleaning up the mess after a suicide.. Suicide is easy to control, just pass a law. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suicide Monster